TVs In Kids' Bedrooms

Gabriella has a DVD only TV on her wall so she cannot just turn it on, she is not allowed it on at all through the week, only daytime weekends, she would never sleep if it was on to go to bed with x

We don't have tv's upstairs. I would like one for our room though, preferably one of the ones built into the bed! But only because i don't get a look in with OH watching football!

Same rule for them as I had- no TV unless they buy their own. Now though there's laptops and TV Catchup and 4OD etc so it's so hard to control which kind of takes the point out of no TV. Goodness only knows what will exist in ten years.

We don't have one in our room so i wouldn't put one in the girls rooms. I don't even now when they would use it if they did have one :/. They can have one when they can buy their own. But if you really feel that a 5 year old needs to watch tv to fall asleep then i guess you should get one, But if your only getting one because you can't think of a big present i don't think you should they dont always have to have a big present.

I briefly considered it a while ago when we upgraded our bedroom TV and didn't know what to do with the old one (one of my favourite things in the world is to watch TV in bed at night!) but we decided that we won't put a TV in the girls' room until they're old enough to be needing their own space away from us, so I'd guess when they're at least 10. We won't have desks or toys or anything in there until they're at that stage either, they just have books and teddies in their rooms now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->