Tw*t men answers, ignorance

Dragonfly

Mother of 4
Reaction score
Instead of arguiing with this pre historic ignoramous I decided to post his answer up here which is from another forum where someone was dicussing their wife having a baby etc I happened to mention a few things about my pregnancy. This is the sort of tw*tish answer he gave.
Oh and it was in reply to someone using the term "oh you think its hard now wait to you see labour you dont know nothing yet"

Oh sorry about that. Next time I'll decide that you won't be up the duff.

Oh wait, it was your decision.

Women moaning about pregnancy is like a boozehound moaning about a hangover. Every woman rants and raves like they're the first to ever be pregnant. Newsflash: you're not.

Ig men were the carriers, the job would get done properly: none of this fussin' and fuedin'

:gun:

here is someone elses answer. This one is not directed at me but the Original poster who asked the question.

You made it through 9 months of putting up with some irrational, hormonal pregnant woman without beating the shit out of her, killing her, cutting her brake lines, or simply leaving her and moving to Paraguay.

A bike is the least you deserve. If I had to stick with a woman that crazy, I'd be buying myself 3 bikes, 2 cars, and a shitload of hookers.

There really are some twats out there. :roll:

Sounds like a troll. It's only existence is to talk shite and get peoples backs up.
He's probably a 35 yr old virgin who still lives in his mums basement.

It's quite possibly one bloke using two different accounts.

That's so stupid. Just because people have been pregnant before you doesn't mean that your pregnancy isn't difficult, or that because it's not a unique condition that you can't complain. That's like saying, "Hey, so what if you broke your arm. You think you're the first person out there with a broken bone? Quit whining!"

Ugh. Misogyny is alive and well.

Ok, I don't even know where to begin on that! Yes even though most of us knew what we were doing, it's still hard at times and we are allowed to complain a bit and we deserve to be pampered...because at the end of the day if we don't do it, we won't have children!!! And can you imagine if men did it??? lol. I can't!!
CRAZY!!

Not trolls they are regulars! I didnt even bother to grace it with an answer I didnt think that sort deserved one as they obviously dont have a clue about pregnancy. I didnt even start the thread just a few know I am pregnant in there and i was offering advice to this bloke thats all. Sure I had a moan when I got the how easy pregnancy was to labour thing and thats the answers i got.

ffs men cant even takethe flu and he had the right to say men could do it without moaning! there are men in there who are new dads that i have seen that love their partners for going through what they went through for theirkids so thats something. I dont think these two twits have kids and hope they never do if they act like that.

lmao at the bit about men doing the job properly.

Whats that famous saying .... "Behind every great man is a great woman"

Apply it knobhead lol

Those answers are sooooooooooooooooo deliberately to wind people up....just say

"I agree....I promise not to do it again"

:rofl:

or something as silly. Dick heads:dohh:

lol seriously, can anyone imagine a man being pregnant? no way could a guy handle it lol ppl like that make me laugh, they havent got a clue. i think a drug should be made that gives all the symptoms of pregnancy ie vomiting, heartburn, backache, swollen ankles, mood swings,constipation, etc etc and any man who thinks he can handle it could take the drug lol then see if they complain!

Only a man would say that :dohh::rofl:
Its easy to say that when you know you'll never go through it
My god if ever a man had to do it they'd think they were dying x

you should have said 'I see where your coming from & I'll say the same thing to you after i've kicked you in the balls' :rofl: bcus you wont be the first man to have been kicked in the balls so why moan about it you tit :rofl:

hahaah i had this convo with my OH while out havng a drink with friends the other night.

He mentioned that he dosnt want a huge age gap between his children.

I replied saying "i wanted a break from pregnancy for abit to recover, and that he would know what i meant if he had to carry the child for 9 months."

His reply was "if i could carry the child for 9 months, i would love to. I wouldnt moan as much as you have anyways!!"

How rude, i think i have a right to moan! hahaha

In honesty my oh has taken more hissy fits and temper tantrums than i have through hormones through all this. I actually thought he was pregnant at once point. He did have morning sickness, I had to wait on him in the loo a few times when he was throwing up. (to lazy to go downstairs to other loo lol) and he complains of heartburn! and sore backs, and sleepless nights! and he eats more than me and has put on weight and he isnt pregnant! and he had SPD ! I know weird. When I was hobbling about he was telling me to go away as he could feel it to.
I have moaned nothing compaired to him. But he hasnt said anything if i do moan in all fairness i get a hug. He is dreading the labour now in case he picks up on the pain HAHA.

perhaps these two twits need some of this. Women are the stronger sex! to be honest all this makes men look useless now. They have nothing to moan about apart from a shaving rash.

Bet they're both single, sad and lonely in front of their PCs....

Lol sounds like a virgin who wudnt get laid if he payed ya and bought u a frickin merc!!!!
One word...........LOSER!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->