Twilight Breaking Dawn! "NEW TRAILER PAGE 38"!!

oOKayOo

Reaction score
Ok so its not going to be officially out till November next year , but they start filming October , and thought for the twi hards out there , ill update with Cast details of each new Character etc ( im sad like that, i love to know whos playing who :blush:)

So for know alittle chat about it!

What HAS to be in the movie, qoutes!?
Reneseme, CGI or played by a real girl?
Where do you think Part 1 will stop at?

This is my fav book , im so incredibly excited! :wohoo:

First bit of news which i didnt know was Comfirmed , on the Imbd website , its said to be doing a Breaking Dawn in a 3D version... Isle Esme and a naked Edward?? Yes please!

Ok so its not going to be officially out till November next year , but they start filming October , and thought for the twi hards out there , ill update with Cast details of each new Character etc ( im sad like that, i love to know whos playing who :blush:)

So for know alittle chat about it!

What HAS to be in the movie, qoutes!?
Reneseme, CGI or played by a real girl?
Where do you think Part 1 will stop at?

This is my fav book , im so incredibly excited! :wohoo:

First bit of news which i didnt know was Comfirmed , on the Imbd website , its said to be doing a Breaking Dawn in a 3D version... Isle Esme and a naked Edward?? Yes please!

i love alot of the quotes emmett uses when hes winding bella up about her sex life.. like

"So it's still standing? I would've thought you two had knocked it to rubble by now. What were you doing last night? Discussing the national debt?"
and jakes blonde jokes to rosalie..

and this one...
I looked around and all i saw was feathers, everywhere. I turned to Edward with some much confusion in me. " Why is there fearthers all over the place?"
" I.....um.....bit the pillow

and i have a gut instinct that the film will end with the big climax of bella giving birth/becoming vampire.. damn film!!! lol x

Ha yes they have to put Emmets ribbing in there! I actaully Laughed out Loud everytime he said anything! Expecially when Charlie came over!

The blonde joke i like is when Jacob said about putting a mirror at the bottom of a pool to make a blonde drown :rofl:

And yes i think that , infact i think they will film very small particles of air , every light reflection as they explain when she turns , and then she looks into the mirror with red eyes then Bam! To be continued.... Grrr! I will punch the screen no dobt!

Ooo i have only read breaking dawn once so pretty crap with quotes etc

Do we know when part 2 is??

I'm slightly tempted to not watch part 1 until part is out otherwise i think it will piss me off to much, i'm thinking of doing the same with harry potter:shrug:

At the moment i'm lucking forward to reading all the books again as i'm getting them for my birthday :happydance:

I'm so excited! When she asks about the pillow i just see images of

"BAD BOY, WHY DID U BITE THE PILLOW, GET OUTSIDE" :haha: xx

Ooo i have only read breaking dawn once so pretty crap with quotes etc

Do we know when part 2 is??

I'm slightly tempted to not watch part 1 until part is out otherwise i think it will piss me off to much, i'm thinking of doing the same with harry potter:shrug:

At the moment i'm lucking forward to reading all the books again as i'm getting them for my birthday :happydance:

yh part 2 is november 2012 :(

:happydance::happydance::happydance: cannot wait for this film to be out x

Its going to be interesting how they do Reneseme x
Not sure about where they will end part one - could be Bella turning vamp or could be when
Jake realises he's imprinted on Reneseme
that was a huge shocker for me :shock:

oh & Edward can bite my pillow any day :winkwink:

I am sooooooo exited for this! Is it out this november? or november 2011? cos iv read/heard different things...

They have to have some of the blonde jokes,they are so funny :haha: and they have to put some of the quotes from Emmet too!

xx

I am sooooooo exited for this! Is it out this november? or november 2011? cos iv read/heard different things...

They have to have some of the blonde jokes,they are so funny :haha: and they have to put some of the quotes from Emmet too!

xx

If it was this year id off peed myself , but nope next year! Then the year after in 2012 for the second half :cry:

I reckon they'll end part one while she's in labour or just when she's about to become a vampire. Really hope Renesmee is a real girl but doubt they could do that; as long as it's believable I don't mind:thumbup:

Yeah, I think part 1 will be when she's human, & part 2 when she's a vamp. And they'll def end part 1 on a cliffhanger!

Hope Renesmee is a real baby & not cgi, but don't know how they'll do it cause she keeps changing; they'll have to have lots of different actresses that all look pretty much the same!

Can't wait till it's out, can't believe they're making us wait another whole year! And more!

:happydance::happydance::happydance: cannot wait for this film to be out x

Its going to be interesting how they do Reneseme x
Not sure about where they will end part one - could be Bella turning vamp or could be when
Jake realises he's imprinted on Reneseme
that was a huge shocker for me :shock:

oh & Edward can bite my pillow any day :winkwink:

well i dont kno bout anyone else but i kinda predicted that bit, obviously not at the beggining but as the book went on i kinda guessed they'd have a bigger role for jacob :shrug: xx

IF YOU DON'T WANT SPOILERS, DON'T READ FURTHER. I DO GIVE SOME STUFF AWAY!!!

I don't see why they would make Breaking Dawn in 3D. First of all, there are barely any fight scenes. Plus, the birth scene in 3D? Ick. (Lol) They should have made Eclipse in 3D, because of all the cool fight scenes in there.

I'm so disappointed I have wait until NEXT November for it to come out!!! ARGHH. I cannot wait that long. I'm so excited to see how Renesmee looks! I hope it is a real baby / child. I have a feeling CGI won't look right.

And I think Part 1 should end when Jacob's story ends. Because when Bella is turned, there is a whole new story that takes over.

I don't see why they would make Breaking Dawn in 3D. First of all, there are barely any fight scenes. Plus, the birth scene in 3D? Ick. (Lol) They should have made Eclipse in 3D, because of all the cool fight scenes in there.

I'm so disappointed I have wait until NEXT November for it to come out!!! ARGHH. I cannot wait that long. I'm so excited to see how Renesmee looks! I hope it is a real baby / child. I have a feeling CGI won't look right.

And I think Part 1 should end when Jacob's story ends. Because when Bella is turned, there is a whole new story that takes over.

Jacob story will not be played out in Breaking Dawn , it was said a few months ago that His story wont be in it unfortunatly for the Jacob fans!

Jacob story will not be played out in Breaking Dawn , it was said a few months ago that His story wont be in it unfortunatly for the Jacob fans!

WHAAAT? I am not Team Jacob, but still! Jacob's story is very vital to Breaking Dawn. That will cut Leah and Seth's parts drastically and also, how will they explain why Jacob left to form his own pack?

WHAAAT? I am not Team Jacob, but still! Jacob's story is very vital to Breaking Dawn. That will cut Leah and Seth's parts drastically and also, how will they explain why Jacob left to form his own pack?

I think they will play out the part where jacob leaves his pack but i think that the bits that are written in the book 'in his head' iykwim? also the part where he takes Edwards car and drives away and attempts to imprint on the random girl wont be included in the film xx

I think they will play out the part where jacob leaves his pack but i think that the bits that are written in the book 'in his head' iykwim? also the part where he takes Edwards car and drives away and attempts to imprint on the random girl wont be included in the film xx

yea i agree, i don think they wil totally cut jacobs part out, i think they wil just play it all out as one story rather than 3, jacob has some crucial parts like imprinting on renesmee they are hardly likey to cut those bits.. well at least i hope not lol x

I cant believe they are cutting Jacob's story out!!! Thats crap :growlmad:

Dont worry itll work , if it was too be each persons 'story' it would be everywhere , they got to try and blend it in to form into one movie , so we can all see different points at the same time , i was frustrated reading Breaking Dawn not knowing How bella felt with the baby throughout Jacobs Pov, we got small snippets of how edward looked and How ella was behaving but alteast if they took Jacobs pov out we can see how they all react as a whole!

ALot of Jacobs pov was running around sniffing for scent, mind reading seth and Leah, intresting when reading but imagine that in a movie? Itll drag.

I cant wait to see how they will play out Bella Attacking Jacobs neck!

I am so excited for this!!!! I really hope that Renesmee is a real girl too, it wouldnt look right with a CGI one. I get far too excited I think over these films!!! I think its good that it is in two parts as to try to condense all that one book into one film would may have ruined it but at the same time I dont want to wait, I want to see it all!! Now!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->