• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Twilight Breaking Dawn! "NEW TRAILER PAGE 38"!!

Part 1 is released on the 18th November 2011
Part 2 is released on the 16th November 2012

I cant wait!!

Eekk i think i mite wait for both parts:)

Eekk i think i mite wait for both parts:)

Can that be possible? Like actually wait for 2 years :shock: Id love to as i will be pissed off not watching the whole thing but i just couldnt not see it!

Yea i think i can, whats another year. lol

I'm doing the same with harry potter. Well hopefully. It will ruin it for me to watch it in 2 parts:(

ok girls ! i just saw the saga Eclipse and i havent read any of the books but i would love for someone to spoil it for me :happydance:

ok so edward and bella finaly do it ?my god cant wait to see that !!!! and what? she gets pregnant ? im trying to understand from your spoil threads but ... i want more details !!! :blush:
what happens after the saga eclipse ....tell me everything pleeeeeeeeese i want to know ..... thanx

ok girls ! i just saw the saga Eclipse and i havent read any of the books but i would love for someone to spoil it for me :happydance:

ok so edward and bella finaly do it ?my god cant wait to see that !!!! and what? she gets pregnant ? im trying to understand from your spoil threads but ... i want more details !!! :blush:
what happens after the saga eclipse ....tell me everything pleeeeeeeeese i want to know ..... thanx

in breaking dawn they get married and then on the honeymoon they do the deed :haha: which results in bella getting pregnant, cause shes stil human and obviously edward isnt, the baby is half immortal, so it can grow up (but at incredible speeds) but then stays at an adult age. also because the baby is half vamp while bella is carrying all the baby wants is blood and is killing bella from the inside out. so when bella eventually gives birth shes dyin and therfore gets turned into a vamp. its a fantastic book and i reccomend reading it, theres so much more but im not sure how much exactly u want to kno lol xx

Lexi's Mummy your the best !!!!! :hugs:

omg!!!:dohh:

spoil it sweety i want to know everything what ever you can remember that is :blush:

thank you soooooooo much cant wait to tell my sister shes gonna flip !!! :happydance:

Actually, screenwriter Melissa Rosenberg said that the whole thing about not including Jacob's book was a rumor, as well as the birthing scene not being included. Her whole statement is on mtv.com.

"I don't know where that idea came from, but that is not true," she confirmed. "We are going to see Jacob's perspective equally, so don't worry."

https://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1644652/20100729/story.jhtml

Thankyou for finding that. I'm glad they're showing it because i think it is quite important xx

After all thats why they're splitting it into two films isn't it? x

It was Melissa that actaully said this in an interview so im not sure why she is now saying its a rumour?

As for it being in two parts because of Jacob thats a no , its because its such a long book/story it would never fit into one movie :)

Oh and OULINA

Jacob Imprints On Reneseme, remember him saying about it in new moon to bella? Thats what he does to there baby

Yes but if you cut out Jacobs story the book wouldnt be half as long x

Yes but if you cut out Jacobs story the book wouldnt be half as long x

It would be , its not all jacob , alot is of what he sees which is played by the cullens , they will have to add the bits where he leaves the pack etc, but the whole part wont be all of jacob , from the mind reading to the pointless sniffing which will drag the film. Its going to be shot so you can see both sides , its not going to be all from Bellas perspective and not all from Jacobs itll be shot so we get to see everything blended in. Otherwise half the movie we woouldnt get to see Bella being pregnant and what she feels , as it skips all that in the book.

Yes i know that lol.

I was just saying if they didnt do anything from Jacobs perspective then it would be weird.
But its different in a film because they can show things from every perspective and you'd never know really

I guess that is what i was trying to say :rofl: Seeing it all from perspective in the movie .. im crap with words :rofl:

xx

im so excited now thanx for the spoiler ookayooo :hugs:

when ever u girls remember something pleeeeeeeeese post it i loooooooooove spoilers !!!! :happydance::hugs:

Bella has a special ability, like Edward, but she's a shield. She can block everyone from enduring pain x

Either way, Jacob's perspective very important to the story - not only because Bella wouldn't be a good narrator while she was miserable and pregnant - but we see how Jacob matures in his character. I don't want to go into too much detail (for spoilers) but if there are two movies and each are two hours long, hopefully ALL the important stuff will be there.

I'm most excited about seeing who will play Tanya (the woman who made a pass at
Edward before he met Bella). Also Bella as a vampire - I cannot WAIT!!!

Now that Jacob and Bella will have their own perspective, can they make a Midnight Sun movie - PLEEEEASE?? :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->