Twilight - New Moon Trailer

mine too! can't wait to see that on the big screen although i doubt they'll show the skini dipping!

I think breaking dawn will be hard to make but I did hear that Rob Pattenson signed on for eclipse and breaking dawn...

And READ THE BOOKS ladies... it is so worth it..... I dont think it spoiled anything for me :headspin:

me either just gave me more to look forward to!

Has anyone figured out what the different ultimatum Edward gives Bella in the movie is? I keep reading that it has changed for the movie but I really hope it hasn't :( uuuhhh I wish new moon was coming out this month.

I cannot WAIT!!!!!! it just will not come quick enough lol

LOVEEEEEE the books

Has anyone figured out what the different ultimatum Edward gives Bella in the movie is? I keep reading that it has changed for the movie but I really hope it hasn't :( uuuhhh I wish new moon was coming out this month.

oooh where have you seen that send us the link?!

:shock: When did they skini dip? :rofl: I dont remember that part in the book :rofl:

Yeah... there are going to be several different twists in this movie as well as instead of edward just being a voice in her head... she will also see him :)

I did hear the ultimatum would be different..... So I guess we will all have to wait til november to find out :hissy:

on honeymoon or am i just lusting again (sorry if i am hehe)

:rofl: I thought you were referring to New Moon :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

i wonder if they would show the sex scene as well. bit intense if they do considering the book version!! :lol:

Im sure they will alude to them doing the deed.....

You will love the books.... Promise it wont spoil anything :hugs:

I want Midnight Sun to get published :hissy: I should have known better then reading the partial draft, I'm dying to finish the book from Edwards point of view.

OMG i can't wait!
Secretly hoping LO makes a late arrival so i can catch it at the cinema as i'm due 15th Nov!!!

I'm not a fan of Twilight either. Hope the time goes quick for you all though x

i wonder if they would show the sex scene as well. bit intense if they do considering the book version!! :lol:

OMG that will be awsom i got all excited after seeing the newmoon trailer and started googling the lush mr pattinson got all excited that he'd been working out ok so he has a little but it's all airbrushed on very disappointed! Especially given the hard work Taylor has put in to retain the roll of Jacob!

I want Midnight Sun to get published :hissy: I should have known better then reading the partial draft, I'm dying to finish the book from Edwards point of view.

:rofl: ME TOO!!! :rofl:

Have you read her outtakes for Twilight and New Moon? Kinda neat

OMG that will be awsom i got all excited after seeing the newmoon trailer and started googling the lush mr pattinson got all excited that he'd been working out ok so he has a little but it's all airbrushed on very disappointed! Especially given the hard work Taylor has put in to retain the roll of Jacob!

Well thats not very fair... esp concidering Taylor had to do it or he would not have gotten the job.... :rofl: But no drooling.... no drooling He is only 17....he is only 17 (gotta keep reminding myself that :rofl)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->