Twilight - New Moon Trailer

I can't wait, apart from I heard that they have changed the ulimatum he gives her about changing her? I don't see how that can work when it's all the 3rd and 4th books are based on?

Well I bet you it will be good either way.... :lol:

Ok... I googled it and some one claimed to have a copy of the leaked script .... I think its bogus.....

Basicly they say that the ultimatum is just more time... :wacko: That would be just stupid. So I dont believe that leak is real. If they are not doing the whole marriage thing...then it has be something better or more interesting....

Ok... I googled it and some one claimed to have a copy of the leaked script .... I think its bogus.....

Basicly they say that the ultimatum is just more time... :wacko: That would be just stupid. So I dont believe that leak is real. If they are not doing the whole marriage thing...then it has be something better or more interesting....

noooo I hope it's wrong! The 3rd and 4th books are pretty much based on the ultimatum. I tried googling it a few times but all I ever come up with is the fact that it's changed. :hissy:

I'm so excited for New Moon!
Woo hoo!
I watched Twilight, and THEN read the book... But I've already read New Moon. Haven't read Eclipse or Breaking Dawn yet though! Still waiting for them to come to the library since I'm too cheap to buy them! :rofl:

All I can say is... WOW... to jacob!! :rofl:

I hate Kristin Stewart though! She bothers me! Always has!

And I love Robert Pattison, mostly cause he was Cedric Diggory! heheh!

oh. my. ACTUAL. god.

i just pooped my pants. I dont think il be able to wait til novemberrrrr!!!!!!!!!

i love Rpatz!!!! xxx

(has anyone noticed that bella is wearing two different outfits when she is 'attacked' in the trailer? When she is running away she is wearing one outfit, when shes on the ground its another? Maybe its not the dread-lock guy that Jacob is saving her from?? hmmm?)

oh. my. ACTUAL. god.

i just pooped my pants. I dont think il be able to wait til novemberrrrr!!!!!!!!!

i love Rpatz!!!! xxx

(has anyone noticed that bella is wearing two different outfits when she is 'attacked' in the trailer? When she is running away she is wearing one outfit, when shes on the ground its another? Maybe its not the dread-lock guy that Jacob is saving her from?? hmmm?)

:rpf;: Rpatz :rofl: :rofl:

I have a Theory about that :rofl: (sound like a total twilight geek)

I think that the sceen that Jacob turns into a wolf is when he is charging paul when the wolves find out Bella knows about them and when she is running away, that is the dreadlock guy :smug:

But back to the ultimatum... I think the internet is fake... I really think that we will find out what it is closer to november.... it has to be something very cool becauses when I watched an interview with "Rpatz" :rofl: he was very smug when he said the ultimatum was different :)

Dude... Im 34.... what the hell ... Im totally a twilight geek....:dohh:

Dag nammit!!

I went to watch it again but the video has been removed due to violation or some crap

:hissy:

Dag nammit!!

I went to watch it again but the video has been removed due to violation or some crap

:hissy:

Here NeyNey

https://www.stepheniemeyer.com/newmoon_movie.html

thanks for the suz, just seen it :happydance:

oh. my. ACTUAL. god.

i love Rpatz!!!! xxx

I've heard that it's 2 seperate parts of the film that they merged just for the trailer.

oh cool even more to look forwrd to now there will be more trailers as we get closer to the date!

Thanks Suz darl.........got my fix :)

i'm sat at my desk with my audio books on my ipod just re "reading" now hehe

^^ I have started re-reading again myself.... I got the bug again :rofl:

anyone catch new things in the books as you re-read them? I just cought something I missed in breaking dawn... :lol:

Ok...Um.... YUMMY!!!!!
Im going to dream well tonight!

https://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m8/Suz_0420/newmoon.jpg

oh i have that saved as my wallpaper he is so lush i could just . . . sorry girls got caught in the moment again oops hehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->