twilight vamps or buffy vamps??

I love all them all but Angel will always be my favourite :thumbup:

Ooooo Angel anyday!! :D

Best vampires tho have got to be The Lost Boys, I love a classic :D

I'm easy, I'd go for any vampire type!

Although of late is has been Eric .......... :sex:

My heart belongs to spike, but after reading the books I can see the attraction to Edward

I love them all... slight vampire obsession here :rofl: I do love the Salvatore brothers from Vamp Diaries especially! But I must agree with JWandBump - Lost Boys :cloud9: Kiefer Sutherland avec blonde spiky mullett & fangs mmmmmm haha x

I like Twilight, and Edward Cullen (nomnom), but I will always be a die-hard Buffy fan. Angel when he was younger.. Mmm. And Spike! Plus, they're bad-ass vamps, not whiney little bitches ;)

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/_siaYPOcE21o/SkAJkkVxaiI/AAAAAAAAAjg/_ndOftnqITk/s400/buffy_staked_edward_mens_tshirt.jpg

Neither hold a fang to Eric from true blood :devil:

If it's going to be anyone from True Blood, it'll be Bill :kiss::haha:

No he looks like he should have been buried long ago and someone forgot to tell him :)

LOL - I'm still in love with him from the First Season. Even though it's not authentic, I love his Southern Accent :haha: Eric looked like a girl with the long hair, it's a good thing he chopped it all off!

I prefer Buffy and Angel. I like Twilight but come on they are glittery vampires doesn't really have the same effect :lol:

im also in love with mitchell from being human!!! :cloud9: jeeez im in love with everyone lol x

Since I can't stand Twilight, then Buffy all the way

ooh, now im torn lol.

i love carlise from twilight and mitchel from being human but the one who always wins for me is angel...ooh, the things i would do to him! x

Love both, but Buffy wins for me! Angel and Spike any day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->