Twin bumps??

Only 6 weeks to go - cant believe how quickly its come round. But I have to admit I cant wait, its getting soooo uncomfy and painful now so looking forward to having some control of my body back! x

Chetnaz, here was me back in the day at 31 weeks.

Attachments

• 31 weeks.jpg
    31 weeks.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 36
Wow vineyard, what a lovely neat bump, im starting to get bump envy! :)

Chetnaz, i have bump envy over yours! I want mine back !!! xxx

Did I mention I still don't miss mine?? Strange thing though..I did get that brown line on my tummy with this last pregnancy..Never had it before, and I did not notice until after I had them..I guess that I was so stretched, it was not that apperant, and I could not see it

Did I mention I still don't miss mine?? Strange thing though..I did get that brown line on my tummy with this last pregnancy..Never had it before, and I did not notice until after I had them..I guess that I was so stretched, it was not that apperant, and I could not see it

Me too!! I couldn't see it at all when pregnant but as soon as i'd have them and even now it's very obvious!

oohh woooowww everyone - lovely bumps - while we are reminiscing here is my bump at 34 weeks - I was induced three and a half weeks later x

https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs240.snc3/22755_250821547474_615397474_3433635_7324695_n.jpg

Wow you looked great for 34 weeks! I look like a house! :(

Wow! Great bumps ladies, past and present!

Thought I would add one of my 31 week bump!

Attachments

• 31 weeks (2).jpg
    31 weeks (2).jpg
    37 KB · Views: 22
This is my twin bump at 11 weeks 3 days!

https://i47.tinypic.com/30b1h0h.jpg

Figured I should update my triplet bump pic. My measurement around isn't getting significantly bigger, but I feel like the babies are growing up instead of out. The nurse at our appointment last week at the doctor's showed me how to feel where the top of my uterus is. Last Monday, when she did it, it was just above my belly button. Today, assuming I did it correctly, it's about an inch higher than that. They're definitely growing in there, which is the key thing! :)

https://i46.tinypic.com/w048ox.jpg

Jessa- I love the blog. I just became a follower! Now I can stalk you there, too! Did you (in your heart/mind/without proof) know you were having multiples right away? I'm 4w3d and have gained 3 lbs already and have lots of bloating. I'm not sure I would be expecting 3, but 2 sounds like it might be...

Nut_Shake-I'm following you too! Sweet blog, Hun. I'm looking forward to watching your progress, Ladies!

Lovely bump Jessa, and I am so thrilled for you both hun - take good care of yourself, my constant resting is the thing which got me safely to 38wks, never underestimate the power of rest and plenty of TLC :hugs:

Ofcourse I am missing my bump so much, despite it's ridiculous size and the obvious discomfort. Here is my bump at 28wks, 36wks and 38wks, 2 days before my section. Babies were 8 13 and 7 3, so skin was splitting in those last 6 weeks - sorry to those who have already seen it, I am just so sad it is all over, I love to talk about it again and again :cry:

What madness is it that makes us want to do it all over again? Mother nature i guess

Attachments

• 28wks.jpg
    28wks.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 127
  • CIMG0905.jpg
    CIMG0905.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 119
  • CIMG0909.JPG
    CIMG0909.JPG
    127.4 KB · Views: 216
Great Onelildream! I'll be updating again soon.

What gorgeous bumps here! Is mine quite small for twins right now?? A little worried...

Great Onelildream! I'll be updating again soon.

What gorgeous bumps here! Is mine quite small for twins right now?? A little worried...

I didn't start to show until 16 weeks. So don't worry.

Here is my 22+ week bump. The source of much discomfort but eventually much joy!

Side on doesn't look to big but at an angle I think I'm huge. Last week doc measured me and I'm about 30 weeks singleton size.

Does anybody think I'm carrying high? Last scan showed one twin likes to lie across the top of my tummy. I wonder if this is why I get really tight chest/breathless and can only sit bolt upright!

If there are awards for moaning on this forum I should be considered for 1st prize :haha:

ps excuse the crappy tattoo I got when I was 16 :blush:

Attachments

• IMG00227-20100615-1121.jpg
    IMG00227-20100615-1121.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 134
  • IMG00228-20100615-1121.jpg
    IMG00228-20100615-1121.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 146
aww lovely bump!!!
take care and it will be worth it,im getting pretty excited now as we have just bought our last few things what was needed:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->