Twin bumps??

My final bump photo at 38+5

Babies weights - 8lb and 6lb 9oz

bump 38+5.jpg

Many congratulations Loz - thrilled for you ;) Lovely healthy weights for twins too xxxxx

Lynne'sBabyShower1-Page001.jpg

Hope this worked but this is my baby shower invite and the pic is me right around 26wks.

Hi
Here's my latest bump pic at 31+5.

Attachments

• DSC00918.jpg
    DSC00918.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 13
Lovely bumps, Ladies :thumbup:

DH took a few photos on the way out to a colleague's party last night - I love this maternity dress.

I had a good sleep-in this morning, but feel soooo knackered today :sleep:

I am certainly starting to feel a lot more uncomfortable the last few weeks, and am still carrying quite high. I can't wait until these boys drop a little, so I can breathe and have some relief from heartburn!

I also had to (reluctantly) take my rings off, because of swelling. Not too happy about that!

Attachments

• DSC02968.jpg
    DSC02968.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 68
  • DSC02971.jpg
    DSC02971.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 55
Twin bump 15 weeks 4 days - novice compared to some of you...

Attachments

• P1010063.jpg
    P1010063.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 5
Lovely bumo loz - and very similar shape/size to mine, tho mine had dropped much lower after 30wks. Mine ended up being 9 and 7Ibs in the end so beware ;) x
at my 26 week scan on Thursday my girls were 1lb 15 oz and 2 lbs. They said this is kinda big for twins??? Do you remember where you were at at this point? Don't get me wrong, big is good as I'm already on bed rest for PTL, the bigger the better!

Here's my bump at 25 + 3 with my beautiful Grandma enjoying playing it like a drum :)
Gema.jpg

Hi heyady - lovely bump ;)

My boys were around 2Ibs at 25wk scan, and consistently measured 3wks and 1wk ahead of normal singleton weights at same gestations!! Yours seem right on track for 26wks, with singletons being around 1 1/2Ibs at 24wks?

Don't worry too much hun, larger twinbs usually fall somewhere around 7Ibs each. I too had my second premature at 24wks, so know how it feels to be on bed rest and scared :( I made it to 38 plus wks tho...........take hope from my story xxx

ladies i am scared--some of ur tummies look strtetched to capacity---i am a petite little thing and i am wondering if my body can do that?:blush:

26+1.jpg

Here I am at 26+1! I am having twin boys, fraternal! I'm gonna start looking like a zebra pretty soon!

ladies i am scared--some of ur tummies look strtetched to capacity---i am a petite little thing and i am wondering if my body can do that?:blush:

Reading all these threads and seeking there pictures scares me to! We are due the same day, how are you feeling now, I already feel stretched, but good!

Me at 13w+3 :D

https://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a155/Kristin070404/6af96766.jpg

me at 30 weeks, Im 32 now lol
https://i547.photobucket.com/albums/hh453/Anna1982_2009/pic.jpg

I look like a womble

I need to post aq pic. I am only 9 wks now, but am feeling the stretch and noticing my growing belly over the last week or so.

I love looking at all of the pics here and have to wonder if height makes a difference in ow much your belly sticks out?

I need to post aq pic. I am only 9 wks now, but am feeling the stretch and noticing my growing belly over the last week or so.

I love looking at all of the pics here and have to wonder if height makes a difference in ow much your belly sticks out?

I don't think it does. I am 5' 7" and I was HUGE!!

Reading all these threads and seeking there pictures scares me to! We are due the same day, how are you feeling now, I already feel stretched, but good!

I have been feeling ok too just a bit tired. Did you post a picture of your bump yet? I will try to post one by tomorrow. Do you know what sex ur having just yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->