Twin c-section tomorrow

BabyHopes1974

Reaction score
Tomorrow I will be exactly 37 weeks and I have a scheduled c-section tomorrow. I can't wait to meet our girls! It has become quite difficult to move around so looking forward to being lighter!

Wish us luck!

Thank you - I'm nervous because I've never had surgery before but also super excited. I hope I can sleep tonight!

Yay! So exciting! I'm having my scheduled c-section for twins next week- 6 days behind you! Congrats!

Good luck. Can't wait to see your update of their safe arrival x

Hope everything went well today :) so exciting to meet your girls! x

So I called the hospital this morning to confirm my c-section , got the green light and we headed there several hours later . We get there , register, get up there and I get into the hospital gown and into bed. In a little while the head nurse and someone else came in and said oops sorry we just got too busy and will need to reschedule. So they gave me a date of tomorrow.

I'm so mad! I had family who were already coming down and taking days off work. I had to call them and they had to turn around .

I will be livid if they cancel on me tomorrow too.

Oh no, how frustrating. Hope.tomorrow is the day for you x

Everything went really well! Girls healthy. One is getting help with a grunt breathing thing but hopefully she can be brought back to us soon .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->