Twinge in my right hand side

Lolly W

3rd tri after 2 mmcs
Reaction score
I am around 2 or 3 dpo today (I had 2 cbfm peak days Thursday and Friday and I'm now back to low) and have a really irritating pain in my right hand side.

It feels a bit like a stitch and is sharp but not constant. More of a twinge than a pain I guess. It's low down slightly below but in from my pelvic bone.

Has anyone got any idea whether this could mean anything ttc wise?

i had probly exactly the same thing last month hun i never did find out what it was but alot of people either said cyst (which apparntly would disapear on its own) or implantation hopefully for you its implantation :) xx

I had this alot when i fell pregnant

Fingers crossed for you xxx

I am around 2 or 3 dpo today (I had 2 cbfm peak days Thursday and Friday and I'm now back to low) and have a really irritating pain in my right hand side.

It feels a bit like a stitch and is sharp but not constant. More of a twinge than a pain I guess. It's low down slightly below but in from my pelvic bone.

Has anyone got any idea whether this could mean anything ttc wise?

Hi im now 3dpo and getting the exact same thing, did you find out what the pain was? :thumbup: :dust:

I had this exact pain but i was around 8dpo and i felt sick with it too and sadly it turned out to be implantation in my right tube :-( I have heard friends who now have babies say they had implantation pains similar though so il keep my fingers x its a bfp on its way for u :) Good luck xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->