Twinges In Cervix

kmpssbl

Mother of 1, TTC for #2
Reaction score
So I am 35 weeks pregnant, and for the past couple weeks I have been feeling these weird "twinges" in my cervical area. Now I did a quick Google search, and found it is either the baby's head hitting me down there, or that the cervix is dilating. Either one is probably good news and nothing to worry about! But has anyone else been experiencing this?

I go in for my first weekly appointment on Monday until I have my little girl. I was told that this is when I get to strip down and be checked every week. I'm both nervous and excited! :cry::winkwink:

Yep I get those sensations as well. I think mine is baby's head as she's already very low, but I'm 2cm dilated 50% effaced so could be either. I get them pretty frequently though so I'm still saying baby's head. My ob only checks at 37 wks and up but I've been having contractions a lot so they checked me anyway.

Me too! Sometimes I feel like an arm is going to poke through my cervix. I've had them for a while and last I was checked I wasn't dilated. The ultrasound was showing that the baby was low and head butting my cervix, so I guess that's what I was feeling!

I had this for most of my pregnancy, but that is because my little lady likes to be head down instead. It does get worse the bigger she gets. Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->