Twinges in your side

babe2ooo

mum to Jack
Reaction score
Hi,

I feel like I panic about everything but don't know why. I was bending down earlier to pick something up and I had a sharp twinge in the left side. It was only for a few seconds then it went away. Haven't had this yet in this pregnancy. So just making sure its normal and nothing to worry about?

I've been having all sorts of twinges, aches, and other random pains all throughout my lower abdomen the past week or two. Nothing surprises me. LOL.

One of the more common pains is a stabbing pain in my right ovary-area. It feels just like ovulation pain. I've read a couple threads on this and it seems to be a fairly common symptom, assuming it's not severe.

Awww thanks. Its was just one sharp twinge and lasted a few seconds. Haven't had one since. I've read to it common but I always like to ask just to make sure

I had a pain the other night when I quickly got off the couch to answer the door for the pizza delivery. My uterus quickly reminded me that I can't make sudden movements like that lol
And yesterday I had stretching pains on my left side throughout the day. I think its all normal as long as the pain isn't unbearable.

When I move suddenly I get real sharp pain, very quickly and it's over in a second. I've had it with all my pregnancys I think it's just everything stretching :)

Aww thanks. Yeah I did move very quickly. Its put my mind at rest

I'm 9+2 today and I've been having this sharp twinge like pain on my left side. It's really random... I had a horrible night and I was worried sick as I though my pregnancy symptoms were fading from evening through the whole night... Today's twinge thing remind me I'm still pregnant as I never had this feeling. Is not painfull just annoying. ( my breast soreness came back just 1/2 hour after I woke up lol) So I just think is just your uterus growing xxx

It's most likely round ligament pain. Totally normal during pregnancy. Try not to get up or move too fast as this can cause it. Happens to me worse every pregnancy, so much so I have to hunch over for a few seconds till the pain passes!

as long as it's not severe or lasts a while, it's pretty common.

I get pains over my ovaries on both sides every once in awhile which I remember that when I was pregnant with my son. But this time around, I'm actually getting round ligament pain early (started about two weeks ago only last a few seconds and every few days or so). I don't remember feeling that this early with DS.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->