Twins?? Anyone else??

mrs n

Reaction score
Ok so just curious are there any other twin mommys or pregnant with twins here? Im 20+3 with boy/girl babies,had my scan friday and everything was perfect ❤ so so happy!!

Hi,
I'm expecting twins, I'm a little behind you at 14w4d with non identical twins.
Congratulations on your 20 weeks scan, glad all went well! Boy/girl twins, that's so exciting!! When are you due?

There is another lady on here in speaking to in another thread that is roughly 20 weeks with twins having her scans today. The thread is in this forum, have a look out for it :)

Bx

I am also pregnant with boy/girl twins! I'm 22+4 with the due date June 15th. I am over the moon that both of my rainbow babies are doing great and right on track (after a pretty rough beginning)!!!!

Aww so glad your babies are doing well princess, tbh im so nervous about the whole giving birth twice thing lol x

Has anyone been told anything about the birth yet? Xx

I have 2 year old boy/girl twins! Congrats!
I had a normal vaginal delivery with mine. 1 hour apart

Nearly 14 weeks pregnant with fraternal twins... Feels like such a blessing after losing our first set!

Congrats on your twins! ��

We found out yesterday our di/di twins and boys!! Three boys in our house plus a boy dog! I'm going to be totally outnumbered ha! I'm happy about it but my other half is disappointed and to Ben honest his disappointment kinda ruined the day for me 🙁 His family all had the same reaction!
Oh well, I'm happy so they won't bring him me down.

Me and my boys!!!
Bx

Congrats on the boys,i have a son so was praying for a girl in there lol. Im nearly 24 weeks now and feels like its flying by x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->