Twins due June - looking for bump buddies

julybabe84

Mum of 3 boys & 1 girl
Reaction score
As the title says I'm looking for bump buddies. Found out yesterday I am expecting twins so for me it will be baby number 3 and 4. Feeling quite apprehensive but excited. Was deaply shocked yesterday though lol.

Hubby thinks it absolutely brilliant his reaction yesterday surprised me there was me a big bubbling idiot down the phone and he was laughing and excited. I thing I just wasnt exactly prepared for the news.

Our families are over the moon :cloud9:

Hi -I calculated I am due the 8th june but the student midwife said the 11th i think it was?

I am not expecting twins (that i know anyway!) but am due in june! hopefully getting a scan today as i have to go see the consultant about my pcos. Reallly hoping he does a scan!!!

P x

hey im due 5th of June :) only one baby though, woo!

Congratulations! The story of your husband's reaction is very cute :)

congratulations hun:happydance:thats awesome news and hubbies reaction sounds deeply happy and over the moon!
good luck xx

Hi congrats on the twins, I'm due 16th of June but it's just one bubba xx

i am expecting twins!!! but middle of may!!!!!!!!!!!!

congrats btw!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Congralations on expecting twins :D

I'm due on the 5th, only one baby though :)

awww congratulations - i'm due some point in june.. they think around the 28th.. but we'll see..
this is baby number 2 for me..
not twins, as far as we know!
x

Did you have any signs or anything that you thought there could be 2 in there?? Just curious.
I due June 22nd but only one baby that i know of. Which i haven't had a scan yet, i get my first scan next Wed :D

Did you have any signs or anything that you thought there could be 2 in there?? Just curious.
I due June 22nd but only one baby that i know of. Which i haven't had a scan yet, i get my first scan next Wed :D

Not really just that pregnancy symptoms seem heightened. I have had really really bad nausea and sickness which is something I never got with the boys so everyone kept saying its either 2 or a girl lol. Also I started showing practically straight away at 4 weeks.

My 4 yr old told me before I got pregnant the when I got fat I'd have 2 babies and also one girl one boy. He's mentioned 2 babies quite a lot since.

Thanks to everyone who replied seems lots of babies due June so far. How has everyone been feeling?

Can't see much in my scan picks although she gave me loads of them. Just 2 big black blobs which are the sacks with a tiny white squiggle in the middle of each which is the babies lol. Can't wait till 12 week scan to see them look like babies.

aww wow Hun congrats! I stalked ur ttc journal. lovely too see u in here and congrats on the twins x

Hey I'm due June 26! Probably only one baby...but I keep thinking about twins. And dreaming about them. My scan isn't until November 29, and I don't know what I'd do if there were two in there lol. This is my 4th baby and I started showing at 4.5 weeks...I'm 7 weeks now and I'm huge!! I was going to keep it a secret till 10'weeks but since I started showing so soon I told people at 6 lol. My ms just kicked in last week and I have no energy. Can't wait till the end of the first tri!!

Hey I'm due June 26! Probably only one baby...but I keep thinking about twins. And dreaming about them. My scan isn't until November 29, and I don't know what I'd do if there were two in there lol. This is my 4th baby and I started showing at 4.5 weeks...I'm 7 weeks now and I'm huge!! I was going to keep it a secret till 10'weeks but since I started showing so soon I told people at 6 lol. My ms just kicked in last week and I have no energy. Can't wait till the end of the first tri!!

Aww its awful having to wait for a scan isn't it when your just desperate to get a first glimps of your baby. I only got scan at 8 weeks because I was on clomid (1st round) so the fertility clinic done 1 up there. THe nurse was lovely she had been dealing with me all along and said I made her day as this was her first time finding twins in all the years she had been doing her job.

Have you had any worse symptoms than normal for your pregnancies? My friends friend had twins her 4th pregnancy it was unplanned and she only has 10months between her youngest singleton and her twins that must be hard work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->