Twins maybe?

kadey

mum to a princess
Reaction score
hey. I dont think i am having twins. there is no twns in my family or my OHs but the other day while looking at my 12wk scan (i was actually 10week) it looks like there are two sacks. surley the midwife would have seen this? i dont know if its just silly shading but im seriously doubting wether they have picked it up or not.
What do u think?

Im sure they would of picked it up , as its there profession and its something they always look out for. I wouldnt think they could miss it at this stage ? :)

i know what your saying i really do. here i have uploaded it with a little arrow to where i think the suspected 'blob' is haha

Attachments

• scan2.JPG
    scan2.JPG
    76.1 KB · Views: 124
Oh i see what you mean , oh i have no clue hun , i dont know if it could be something else or it is indeed a twin!
Hope someone can answer you question ;)

so do i lol i seem to be getting quite a big bump that NEVER goes down either (like bloating does) im only just past 12week.

Well you never know! How exciting!!!

As far as I know if it was twins they would be in the same space (womb). The other space is probably your bladder.

Yeah the other doesn't look like a another one, but something else to me... I had two sacs when I first got pg, and you could see both clearly next to eachother, and then I lost one, and you could only see the one. Good luck!! :hugs:

I think the only way hey could have missed it is if your uterus is either bicoruate or a double uterus. With my last pregnancy, I had a scan at 5 weeks, a scan at 6 weeks and they didnt know it was twins until my 7 week scan :shock: (unfortunately my daughters sibling didnt make it though :( ) so it is possible but I do have a bicornuate uterus so that did explain mine.

it looks like it but it could be your bladder but if you look at the laft hand side just below and to the left of the white box thing it looks like one but its not actually on the scan pic lol i dont ever remember my bladder looking like that on a scan

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->