Twins plus pic ***More pics added***

Helen, they are so gorgeous,I'm so happy for you and great news with the weights and feeding!! I really can't wait till I like you can know what its like to hold my baby in my arms:headspin: .

Stacey xx

Helen. They are so cute....That is great. I love the very last picture the best ...what a great face....Congrats!

awwwww they are gorgeous hun. congratulations. thomas look like he is smiling on the photo of him in the pram

its so fantastic you have one of each, they are perfect :D

x

you sound so happy, I am thrilled for you both :), thanks for the pics they are both the cutest ever xxx

Awww, they are adorable!:hugs:

And you sound so happy Helen, and so proud of Daddy too! :hugs:

aww they are adorable, the pics are adorable, well done on the bf

what beauties!!!! you must be so proud!

Helen my goodness they look like Daddy! (I see a pic once you posted) Mini bill's

They are so beautiful and I am so proud of you still BF them both (is that difficult?)do you do at same time on a V cushion,my friend does with one under each arm bless her.

Their weights are fantastic,superb.

Am so thrilled for you both and such beautiful names too.
Bex.x

Aww the twins are very cute. I think it's brilliant you had one of each too! :happydance:

Aaaah Helen Congratulations!!!!!!!! Am over the moon for you and OH.. what a lovely surprise to have one of each.. I have sent you a message.. not been around recently [far too busy running around after Lara!!] sorry I missed your announcements earlier.. am thrilled to hear all is well and after all that you have been through Thomas and Charlotte are finally here .. well done! xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->