Twins?

Sparky0207

Mummy to 2 gorgeous girls
Reaction score
What are your thoughts on the prospect of having twins?

If im honest, the thought petrifies me! There are loads of twins in my family and im scared that I could be next!

I love the idea of having 2 babies to care for as well as my Lucy (although it would be such hard work) but its the thought of carrying them and giving birth to them that scares me most!

Would anyone here like twins or is it something that scares you lot too? xx

I think in acutal fact it is pretty exhausting espeically as infants, but I think nevertheless that it would be cute to have them :3

Yeh, it scares me too!!! I am sure if it happened, you'd just get used to it and adapt, but it does worry me! Hubby thinks we should have twins first (like we have any say in it! :rofl: ) but I really think the one would be hard enough!! But then if we had one baby and then twins next - OMG I don't know how I'd cope!! But, people do don't they!! x

Twins run in my family. I'd be petrified if I had twins. My cousin is a stay at home dad to his twin boys who are now toddlers. The stories I get told! Those kids are like little tornadoes! I don't know how he does it.

I always had the idea that I wanted twins, a girl and a boy, and with that my TTC would end. I suppose now I think it would really be A LOT to handle, and the people I know that have been pregnant with twins had it quite hard, especially when going into labour.

But I still think if when I am pregnant they say:" You are pregnant with twins " I would be really thrilled.

I think if I fell first time with twins, we wouldn't know any different so it would just be how it was. I know thats how my best friend felt and dealing with one after the boys for her was ab absoulute walk in the park!!!

My mum keeps telling us she sees us with twins, one of each....I keep telling her to shhhhhh...

xxx

I would really like to have twins but only after I had my first LO. I know you can't pick and choose but it all came about after my dh said that he wanted 2 LOs, so if I was to have twins after having my first then I get to cheekily have more. Obviously until I have my first there's no way of telling what I would want or could handle or whether twins would be on the cards for me anyway :dohh:.

^^ I like your thinking, my OH only wants 2 so I guess at least with twins I would get my own way! lol

I think as some of you have said, if you had them first you wouldnt know any different so maybe it would be easier to cope, but if I had twins now, with Lucy, oh my dear god I would need 24 hour help!

The thought still petrifies me but if it happens it happens

No way!!!!!! It was bad enough being preg with one, let alone 2!!! OMG torture!! What about that woman in Ireland who's just had 6!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

its scares the be-jeaus out of me :lol: especially already having maddi, twins run in james' family and are due to come out in our generation, hopefully not us though! though saying that, i would love them all the same, and it would be utterly exciting too :happydance: and it would be just my luck wtt for so long as i didn't want a double pram, and then having twins :rofl: would serve me right :rofl:

A workmate has twins, and says he never sleeps, because one of the girls wake up the other one and so on. I am really silly, just talking about having twins and I get all excited haha

TWINS, TWINS, TWINS, I want twins!!! Red hair and green eyes, girls, Paula and Leyre... Have I thought about this before do you think?!?! I'm a nutter... xxxxxxx

Twins run in both our families, non identical and identical on my side of the family and identical on my OH's side, I have a sneaky feeling as does OH that when we do TTC and get a BFP that it could quite possibly be twins.
I think I would be a bit scared but also excited, because I dont mind only going through labour once lol xx

I always say i would love twin (only 1 pregnanct/ birth but 2 babies) But the reality of having 2 children to look after/ feed would b a nightmare, i just imagine holly x2 and its enough to put me off!!

I would like the idea, it would be a lot harder than one baby, but think it would be fab. Lady at work has twins who are grown up now and they are close and get on well (sometimes)!lol. Although saying that some things might be harding having two at the same time, but also there are things that will be easier! x

My brother is a twin, and my nan had triplets so the thought petrifies me, but it would be lovely seeing the bond they have.

Twins run in my DH's family, so there is the possibility. I know personally I would love twins, but I am not sure how DH would feel. However at this point in our TTC'ing adventure we are up for anything :)

Theres identical on my side of the family and non identical on OH's. It was both our nans who had twins and its meant to skip a generation so we could well be next!! lol

I love the idea of it, when you see twins out and about with their mums I think its lovely, but the reality must be so hard. Like someone said, one waking the other up etc... oooh dear!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->