Twins?

My OH REALLY wants twins :lol: I was a twin (but my twin died before we were born) and my OHs family has lots of twins.
Kinda scared about the pain on my poor little tummy but other than that it would be awesome..but kinda scary running after a toddler too.

i have twins in my family and im the generation for it... still dont think i will though. although if i did i hope it would be after i have one baby. i want to be able to experience just one first before having twins. but if i was blessed with two babies i would still be on :cloud9:

Oooh I'd rather not! Don't have that bigger support network so think it might be a bit much for me and more poss complications. Still if it happened I guess we'd just have to handle it the best we could -eek!

there's 12 sets of non identicals on my mums side, her and my aunty are the only identical ones! it's meant to be my generation, but it'snot me!! i was actually suprised both times tey said there was just one baby! there's 3 sets of triplets on my mums side too so i was worried about that!! omg imagine if we try for #3 and it turns out to be 3,4 and 5!!

my dad and my OH's dad are both twins, OH's dad is identical, so probably good chance we could have them, also he was told by a psycic when he was with his x girlfriend, that he was 'ment to be' with a 'biggish blonde girl' so here i am! his biggish blonde girl hahaha! but the thort scares the crap out of me, Lilly was hard enough. People say that 2 are just as easy as 1 though :s x

there's 12 sets of non identicals on my mums side, her and my aunty are the only identical ones! it's meant to be my generation, but it'snot me!! i was actually suprised both times tey said there was just one baby! there's 3 sets of triplets on my mums side too so i was worried about that!! omg imagine if we try for #3 and it turns out to be 3,4 and 5!!

Oh god that would be amusing! Well for us anyway, maybe not for u hun lol. xx

I'm scared to death of it. My brothers are fraternal twins and DH's dad is a fraternal twin not to mention there are many more sets of both sides of the family. Also the older you are when you conceive the more likely you are to have twins (around 30, my mom was 32)... I'm 28 this year, ACK! Too close for comfort.

I want to just have 1 baby to dote on. Imagine if you just had to run to the store for diapers? You can forget throwing the baby in a sling and running in, everything would be a huge ordeal. Pack the stroller, drag it out of the car, buckle em in, do it again when you get outside. *sigh* Especially since my experience with twins is very negative, I had a lot to do with raising my brothers and they were terrors! They still hate each other and fight constantly and they're 21! They started pulling each others hair as soon as one was old enough to roll over to the other one. I think they had a hand in driving my mom crazy, I don't think she ever recovered from them and she says that's why she and my dad divorced (but I think my dad tells a different story). I've had someone predict I'll have twins, boy and a girl. I should have slapped her. But if it happens, we'll make it work, what will be will be.

Still scared though...

I'm scared to death of it. My brothers are fraternal twins and DH's dad is a fraternal twin not to mention there are many more sets of both sides of the family. Also the older you are when you conceive the more likely you are to have twins (around 30, my mom was 32)... I'm 28 this year, ACK! Too close for comfort.

I want to just have 1 baby to dote on. Imagine if you just had to run to the store for diapers? You can forget throwing the baby in a sling and running in, everything would be a huge ordeal. Pack the stroller, drag it out of the car, buckle em in, do it again when you get outside. *sigh* Especially since my experience with twins is very negative, I had a lot to do with raising my brothers and they were terrors! They still hate each other and fight constantly and they're 21! They started pulling each others hair as soon as one was old enough to roll over to the other one. I think they had a hand in driving my mom crazy, I don't think she ever recovered from them and she says that's why she and my dad divorced (but I think my dad tells a different story). I've had someone predict I'll have twins, boy and a girl. I should have slapped her. But if it happens, we'll make it work, what will be will be.

Still scared though...

Who predicted it hun? A few of my friends have said about having their cards read and fortune tellers, im not all that sure about that kinda of thing tbh, but it does make me curious!

My older brothers are twins, and they were terrors according to my mum, they painted their legs together with wood varnish....once of many stories.xx

Who predicted it hun? A few of my friends have said about having their cards read and fortune tellers, im not all that sure about that kinda of thing tbh, but it does make me curious!

A friend of mine actually. There's a psychic on my way home from work, I swear I almost made a U-turn yesterday, I'm so curious to see if anyone else will say it.

My older brothers are twins, and they were terrors according to my mum, they painted their legs together with wood varnish....once of many stories.xx

Omg, that's terrifying! :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->