Twins?!!!

ashleysheaw

Reaction score
I went in for my first appointment yesterday im 5 weeks. After left and started looking it seems like there are two sacs. Just wanting opinions thank you.

Attachments

• 20131105_173623.jpg
    20131105_173623.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 33
Hmmmm...ultrasounds can be hard to make sense of sometimes. Its not completely impossible, for the tech to miss it, since its still so early. When is your next u/s? You never know! I had a friend, who had an early u/s like you...single baby. Went in at 8ish weeks for another scan...and there was a 2nd baby!

Hmmmm...ultrasounds can be hard to make sense of sometimes. Its not completely impossible, for the tech to miss it, since its still so early. When is your next u/s? You never know! I had a friend, who had an early u/s like you...single baby. Went in at 8ish weeks for another scan...and there was a 2nd baby!

Not till December 4th. I know that one could vanish and all.

It doesn't look like a sac to me, and as I twin mummy, but 5 weeks is too early to really see anything so who knows. Just wait until your scan and then your know.

Ihave them on my scan, some bigger ones were cysts, others no idea, but only one baby! 100% as I had my 12 week scan and one little monkey

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->