Twins?

DollPosse

Reaction score
Anyone else pregnant with twins? I just found out today. I'm both scared and blessed feeling.

Wow thats amazing :) i havent had a scan yet but i doubt i am having twins but that is so amazing congrats

There's a Twins, Triplets, and Multiples forum. Lots of Mommies there, hun! Congrats!

Yey!! Congrats on your babies! :happydance:
I am not currently pregnant with twins, only one bun in my oven! lol, but my first pregnancy I had boy/girl twins. Its so exciting and scary at the same time, but trust me you are going to love it. Try no to panic to much and just remember you will not need to buy double of everything. I wish someone would have told me this. haha. I wasted so much money getting double bathing tubs, two sets of everything, thousands of onsies. lol. They will pretty much share everything!

Thank you Brandi. Your comment helped a lot. I thought I was going to have to buy out BabiesRus.lol

I probably will be buying out Babies R Us, and Iève only got one cooking.

Haven't had my scan yet but twins haven't even crossed my mind!! Congratulations on two babies!! How exciting!! My neighbour had twins just over a year ago and they're a blast!! You'll love it!!

That is exciting, i don't know what i am having but i am just expecting a single lol! How far along are you, and could you tell it was different this time around or did you suspect?

Me! I am going for another scan this afternoon and praying they are both doing well and the sch has disappeared. I am 8+3 weeks x

Me too!! Known for almost 2 weeks now and still find myself muttering "bloody twins" such a huge huge huge shock for us as I never imagined trying for our third and getting a fourth thrown in for free:haha: we feel extremely blessed like yourself as there is no history of twins in the family as far as we know .

Oddly enough I felt more pressure in my uterus and noticed more stretching. It seemed like my uterus was going through big going spurts all the time and so early on. Other than that I just sensed something was different with pregnancy. Not a bad different but just different.

I'm 7 weeks. Baby B likes to hide. Both had good strong heartbeats. There was a very large membrane wall between them which I was told was very good.

Come over to the twins triplets and multiples forum =) lots of advise and laughs. Congrats on the twinnies I'm 31 +1 with dc/da boys (non identical)

I'll find out in about 10 days. I was on Clomid so my chance goes up to 1/10, plus there were 2 follies at my scan. It would be amazing and scary.

Come over to the twins triplets and multiples forum =) lots of advise and laughs. Congrats on the twinnies I'm 31 +1 with dc/da boys (non identical)

Thank you and I already have joined "the dark side."lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->