*twitch*

mommieof22007

Mommy OF Two
Reaction score
Okay so i have been wanting a new Little one to add to my family for a few months now.. but my husband keeps saying no, or lets wait.. im really about to go crazy, I dunno why either, i have two beautiful kids, But for some reason, I want another little one .. Odd... Yeah .. But I swear ima start twitching soon heh :hissy:

I know it is so difficult to wait when you want something so badly! :hugs: Maybe he will come around in a little while. Do you know his reasons for wanting to wait?

Awwww :hug: Waiting can be very difficult! Good luck getting DH to agree to another one! I want 3 children too (currently have none) but we shall see....I have to work on the one first...:rofl:

LOL Yeah i am going out to the beach with NO kids for our wedding an.. so im excited heheh :muaha:
Awwww :hug: Waiting can be very difficult! Good luck getting DH to agree to another one! I want 3 children too (currently have none) but we shall see....I have to work on the one first...:rofl:

Wonderful! Enjoy! How many years have you been married?

Awww, that's great! Me and my hubby have been married for 14 months. We've known each other for 6 years. I'm 30, DH is 34

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->