Twitter

tasha41

Mum & Dad + 1
Reaction score
Okay, maybe I'm not cool or something, lol..

But anyone else not feeling it?

I'd rather cuddle up with a coffee and my Facebook... the OLD FACEBOOK.. heck, probably "old school Facebook" where the only apps were Photos, Notes, etc..

Twitter is for stalkers

Yeah I've never looked at it and only know about it because it's all Radio 4 ever talks about! Got to say I've neither the time to post my old waffle continuously nor the interest to read someone else's.

Twitter is for stalkers
Twitter is a micro blogging site. A bit like a facebook status but without all the other crappy applications.
And saying a blanket statement such as "twitter is for stalkers" is a bit harsh. I follow people I am interested in. Some famous people put updates about their work, so it's a bit like getting a newsletter (in microblog format!)
I get to hear about all the tours of comedians I like, All the latest Top Gear news, and I follow Eddie Izzard as he runs around Britain.

im not liking twitter at all i really dont get why people rave about it

Twitter is for stalkers
Twitter is a micro blogging site. A bit like a facebook status but without all the other crappy applications.
And saying a blanket statement such as "twitter is for stalkers" is a bit harsh. I follow people I am interested in. Some famous people put updates about their work, so it's a bit like getting a newsletter (in microblog format!)
I get to hear about all the tours of comedians I like, All the latest Top Gear news, and I follow Eddie Izzard as he runs around Britain.

:dohh: I was kidding. Nevermind.

Twitter is for stalkers

hahahaha

Twitter is for stalkers

It's difficult to get tone of voice in just a small piece of text. maybe if you had used a smilie it may have conveyed what you were trying to say.
Apologies that I got the wrong end of the stick.

Yeah, I know. Don't worry :hugs:

i never used to get twitter either until i just took it at face value - a place for random thoughts, it gets updated every now and then but generally i do more on facebook than twitter :)

Im on twitter i just like to see what famous people are up to lol... i prefer facebook though.

I dont get Twitter either.... but since its popular right now, I use it for work to get the company name out there...

i dont even have facebook never mind twitter :blush: so cant comment on either. In Scotland Bebo is more popular the facebook revolution is beginning to build steam tho x

I don't really get twitter either. I prefer facebook.

I have to say I love twitter! Love getting updates from celebs and posting random thoughts. took me a while to 'get' it tho

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->