Two and A Half Men

Chris77

Mommy to PJ and Gavin
Reaction score
Anyone watching it this season?

I'm really not liking it with Ashton Kutcher. The very first episode was very funny (minus Ashton) But I'm just not feeling it. DH says I just need to give it a chance as it's going to take awhile to get used to the interactions between Alan and Walden.

I'm still going to keep giving it a try though but just not impressed so far.

1st episode with WS aired in the UK last night, i have sky+ it, will watch later and let you know.

V xxx

I didn't see the 1st episode of this series but I'm watching the 2nd one now so I'll get back to you lol

Not crazy about Ashton but loving Judy Greer, they just don't show her enough.

ive decided to not watch it. i like the old two and a half men :)

The 3rd episode showed SOME promise with Ashton....but most of the lines they gave him are really dumb! :dohh:

The 3rd episode showed SOME promise with Ashton....but most of the lines they gave him are really dumb! :dohh:

I was thinking the same. If I didn't know any better I would think that I was watching the Disney channel. The lines are cheesy and Ashton is over-acting.

I watched the first episode and didn't like it so I haven't watched any more. I think Ashton Kutcher is one of the worst actors in hollywood. Which sucks because I really love two and a half men. :(

Yeah, I've never been impressed with Ashton Kutcher's acting.

He just seems to be the same character no matter what he's in. Always the loveable moron.

Are the ratings for Two & a Half Men good now? I had a feeling it would end up cancelled bc it just isn't the same without Charlie.

I'm not sure what the ratings are. I enjoy everyone else on the show and I think that might be the only reason why it won't get cancelled, or at least, won't get cancelled as early as it normally would have.

But it definitely isn't the same without Charlie.

I hear the ratings are pretty good but I think it's because people want to see what they perceive as a train wreck. I don't think it will last. They should have just canceled the show I think.

I watched the first episode and didn't like it so I haven't watched any more. I think Ashton Kutcher is one of the worst actors in hollywood. Which sucks because I really love two and a half men. :(

i couldnt agree more..obviously its not going to be the same without charlie but ashton kutcher sucks!

i too think they should've cancelled it. or made it so he died. how sadistic am i :wacko:

i thought i liked it .. i'm on episode 3 now and i think the novelty is wearing off.. will keep watching tho for now x

I'm not feeling it at all, get rid of the top character you're never gonna get it back

just out of interest - where have they said charlies gone?

For a second then I thought 'what do you mean where's my Charlie's gone :dohh: lol. The opener was his funeral!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->