Two bfn one faulty test :(

OoOo

Reaction score
Hi. Looking for a bit of support. I tested yesterday cd26 I usually have 26 day cycles. Last cycle was 25 days. I thought the test was faint bfp but my wishful thinking blue dye cheapie. Now I'm cd 27. No af. So tested today bfn but no test line in test window just a cheap red dye one. I'm presuming its bfn anyway. Have any ladies got bfns at 1 day late? I have no idea which day I ovulated as this cycle was my last clomid cycle so I tried to relax and forget. I did bd on days when my uterus was sore which is usually when I get pos opks when I use them. This was my last go on clomid after 5 failed rounds :( it would mean everything but I'm losing hope after bfns even though I am actually late which I should feel excited about. :( if no af by tomorrow I'm going to buy some early result frers. I'll keep you posted. Thanks for reading.

Im sorry you are having a stressful time with this hun. I would suggest getting the FRER to be absolutely clear on the result. Those blue dye tests ought to be banned!!! Good luck and I really hope you get your BFP xxx:hugs:

Thank you ladies so much I'm just in limbo :(

Have you tested again this morning hun? Hope AF is still a no-show xxx

Af is still late. I'm 2 days late. I am getting a test later xx

Sounds promising!!! Will be checking in to see your news xx

Thank you girls. I will get a test or two tonight on my way home. Scared I'm just getting my hopes up. Scared of bfn and scared of bfp due to miscarriages :(

I was due on 1 st so technically I am 3 days late this is my 3rd day of being late

I feel your anxiety hun! I know just how you are feeling! It took me just over a year and 1 mmc to conceive my DD. Then this time it took 9 months and 1 EMC to get this little man. It is a hellish wait and you feel like it will never happen for you. In fact I had a major hissy fit around O time, thinking that we had missed our window on the month we conceived, only to find out 10 days later that I was actually pregnant!
I think TTC is one of the most stressful things we can put ourselves through, but all this stress is worth it in the end. What time do you finish work? Will you test then, or leave it until the morning? Good luck anyway xxxx

I don't finish til 7. Do you think I'm better off waiting until the morning? It would be worth it if I get bfp. What's a few more hours hey. Thank you for your lovely reply x

You are welcome! If you can get a pack of 2, I would do one tonight and tomorrow morning....But then I am the worlds most impatient person!
With this pregnancy I got my first BFP in the afternoon, so it can work out later in the day. i think the key is to not drink very much beforehand, and to hold your wee for as long as possible before taking the test.
How are you feeling in general? I know its a little early for symptoms as such, but you dont have period pain or anything like that either?
Ill keep everything crossed for you hun and will keep checking to see how you go! If you need a bitch or rant you can always PM me xxx :hugs:

Bought test but af came first. 6 failed rounds of clomid. I give up :(

Im so sorry sweetie. Such a disappointment after being 3 days late!!

What are you planning to do next? Good luck in the future and I hope you get your BFP soon xxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->