Two fairly dark evap lines in a row

MissYogi

Expecting #1
Reaction score
First of all, I know how crazy I sound. If I was giving advice to someone else in this situation I'd tell them to stop looking at old tests! But here I am, being absolutely crazy and analyzing old tests and I now need all of your help!

FF has be very ambiguous for me this month, and since I had a MC just two months ago my generally regular cycles and o date is not to be trusted so I basically don't know if I'm 13 dpo, 12 dpo, 8 dpo, or 3 dpo. All of them are possibilities. I had been having such symptoms though, like nausea, dizziness, thirsty, aching legs, and hot flashes for a while so yesterday I decided to test, even though I figured it was probably too early anyways. BFN as expect but because I like to keep my tests from each cycle for comparison I kept it and then I looked at it about an hour later when I noticed there was a definite faint line. I had put it away initially after only about 4 minutes so I'm not sure when the line actually showed up during that hour.

Told myself I'd wait two days, but as we have learned, I am crazy so I tested again this morning. Again, BFN and I threw it in the drawer with the other. Went back an hour later, and there's an even darker line this time! I know these can't be considered as true positives because it was after the time limit but I've used these tests a lot and only one time had a very faint evap line so I'm feeling hopeful that these could be the start of a true BFP. I think I'll wait a few more days if I can manage it before I test again but I just wanted to hear any of your thoughts, opinions or success stories about evap lines that are this dark.

Attachments

• 20161110_113704.jpg
    20161110_113704.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 35
Have you tested again? The bottom one looks like a darker line than the top!

I hate being the one to have a negative view but I used these the other week and all 5 of mine had a line like yours! In the end I was not pregnant :( I would auggest getting an frer because if it is a true bfp you will definitely het a line good luck and I hope your experience is better than mine xx

I did test again on Friday, bfn and it didn't show any line after an hour like the others but 5 hours later there's something there. Haven't tested since then though and I plan to test tomorrow morning. Will update when I do!

Well a very big goodluck to you hun it is awful to get such good lines and it not be true I sent a message to the store I bought them off and they wanted to send me more which I said no to I didnt want to have the same experience!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->