Two Kiddos and One Angel baby... I Find myself here :)

daisyr21

Cookin' baby # 3
Reaction score
I'm 30 years old, I have a DD-6 and a DS 4 and last Sept we lost our baby at 9 +5. We took a break for 3 cycles because I just wasn't ready to try and this is our first cycle trying and lo and behold I got my BFP yesterday!! :)

I'm actually feeling pretty different than I did last pregnancy. Last time I had an uneasy feeling from the moment I found out and had an urge to keep taking pregnancy tests to make sure that I was still pregnant. This time I feel more at peace and calm.

I'm feeling kind of crappy. My boobs hurt, I keep getting winded easily, headache and lightheadaches. I also keep getting like hot flushes that concentrate on my face, like my face gets really hot. My emotions are off the charts, everything seems exagerated. And my brain is super scattered:wacko:

I'm a Zumba instructor and I hope to be able to keep teaching throughout my pregnacy. I'm a little weary but most of all I'm greatful and happy that I am able to begin this journey again and for the possibility of bringing another person into our family.

I'm also waiting to inform the rest of the family till after I have my first scan

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->