Two lesbians trying to get pregnant

omgalez

Reaction score
We're two women in MPLS trying to get pregnant.

Follow my blog

twomomsinmn.blogspot

Hi and welcome to the community. I have read the two first posts in your blog and I am looking forward to reading more. You girls are very brave and open-minded, best of luck with your blog!

Welcome! I just read your blog. We're doing the exact same thing. If you have any questions feel free to ask :)

Hi there! I just read your blog. My wife and I did the same type of route with a good friend of ours. I'm currently pregnant with our first little blessing. We had this friend tested for STDs even though we trust him. We also filled out a little document that may not be worth much but stating he didn't want any rights to the outcome of donating his sperm to us and that we would never attempt to receive child support from him. We got pregnant the first cycle we tried because I was tracking my ovulation. Unfortunately we lost that pregnancy. We waited until my regular cycle picked back up and got pregnant right away! I wish the best of luck to you and your wife and if you have any questions ask away!

My girlfriend and I are currently ttc as well:hugs:. We started for the first time a few days ago at home.

Good luck to all of you ttc!:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->