Two periods in one month? Advise please :)

Stacey_89

Team PINK
Reaction score
not getting many replys from TTC after a loss.

I MC naturally on 9th November, AF came 34 days later and was a normal one.
8 days later at cd14 I started spotting then through out the day got heavier which turned into light bleeding,not as heavy like a period.
Today is cd15 and it's still here :\ could this be from the miscarriage?
I would go docs but I already know what they will say, it's just my body getting back to normal, plus I also had a chemical in August,so if I think about it, my body had not had a period proper period since July. So maybe this is just my body trying to sort it self out after going through two losses? Don't think I'll be ovulating this month either so I'm not sure where I should be now in my cycle, cd15 or a new cycle :shrug:

Anyone else had this? X

Hiya, I really don’t have any other answer than you have mentioned. Your body recovering slowly from the past two losses and anything that can disrupt the delicate hormonal dance that produces ovulation can lead to either skipped periods or periods that come too often.

Hormonal imbalance (or taking estrogen without a progesterone medication) can lead to abnormal thickening of the uterine; oestrogen causes the uterine lining to proliferate and become thick and lush, while progesterone thins out the lining; a balance between these two hormones is necessary to ensure regular, moderate periods.

Other reasons for too often periods are polyps or fibroids, but I will rule out those chances in your case as it is not associated with heavy bleeding or cramping. For now, it just seems like the nature of menstrual cycle has changed after miscarriage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->