Two Positive OPK's on CD 21?

ardnaxela

Reaction score
I have been having some odd symptoms lately. My appetite has COMPLETELY disappeared. I can't eat anything because my sense of taste is gone! I've probably been getting around 300 calories in a day for the passed 3 days. I have also been extremely tired. To the point where I'm falling asleep while sitting up. Now, I'm not sure if that's from not being able to eat, or something else. I don't know if or when I ovulated because I stopped tracking. I took two OPKS earlier this evening and they were both very positive.

Could this mean I'm pregnant?

I don't know if I should get a test, but I guess it couldn't hurt anything. I know the OPK's can test positive for pregnancies, but I'm not sure if I'm having a late O or if I could have a bun in the oven.

Thanks in advance!

I've heard that OPKs can detect pregnancy, but the ladies I know that have had that work all said they didn't get that kind of a + until right before or after AF was due.

When do you normally Ovulate (if you know?) and how long is your normal cycle?

If you O'd around CD14 (considered the "normal O time", which we all know that people rarely are) then at CD21 you'd only be 7DPO, and you'd barely be implanting so no hormones would be detectable.

I think it's more likely that you are about to O right now, and that your +OPKs are telling you that you just had an LH surge.

did you take a digital or one with lines? could you post a picture?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->