Two real nappy issues; advice needed

redpoppy

Reaction score
SO:

1. Can't smell the poop in a real nappy. I have to check ALL the time as its all wrapped up inside and the stink doesn't leave. :blush:

2. Tried a BG V3 overnight last week (double boosted) and although it held all the pee it made baby's bum all SLIGHTLY red. She's not had nappy rash before and so I didn't do it again. Any hints and tips? I've gone back to using disposable at night but they don't always hold her wake up poop. :haha:

I can't help with answers but i have the same problem of not smelling the poop.

Same here too. And then I feel awful if he's been sat in it because I didn't notice :(

Same here too. And then I feel awful if he's been sat in it because I didn't notice :(

I'm lucky I've never left her too long but I put her to sleep today in my arms and had to switch arms as she's getting REALLY heavy and it all squelched out because of the arm moving the nappy up scenario that ensued. IT was quite difficult to clean myself while holding her. :haha::blush:

Adam is a stealth pooer and I don't smell it either, usually. Which makes me feel awful, but he doesn't seem to mind, even when he's been sitting in it awhile and his bum is sore-looking. It's not good for stainage though, even with a liner it soaks through. :(

Can't help you with the poop issue - i think we all have the 'no smell' issue at some point, i generally find it is because they contain it so well, i found in sposies that the weight of poop makes the nappy sag and release the stench :sick:

the only thing i can think of for the BG is whether her little tush didn't like the suede cloth inner for long periods of time. did you use a fleece liner as well? or it could be a coincidence and the soreness could be from teething?
have you tried again since?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->