Two separate positives in one cycle?

Kalesgirlxo

Reaction score
Hi there,

Came off of birth control about one month ago, and am ttc.

On March 29, 30, 31 -- positive opk… very strong positives,

They went away, completely, and then April 10 and 11 the positive opk has come back, very strong again..

I'm not sure how this can be? … does that mean that I ovulated twice? ..I haven't had my period yet..

Also, last cycle, I had two periods…one lasting six days and the second one which was roughly 1.5 - 2 weeks afterward was 4 days long.

Woke up today with sore boobs, and had positional vertigo Easter weekend?

Not sure what's up…certainly don't feel myself, but all the hcg tests are coming back negative and it's starting to bother me.

Anyone know anything about two positive opk in one cycle?

I've read that you can get a positive opk near end of cycle if your pregnant too.
This theory worked for me, I had 3 positive pregnancy tests and my ovulation tests arrived next day so I decided to take one for the fun of it and it was super strong lines. X

same boat as you. since +opk, my ic hpt is still negative. just did another opk and it's blazing positive. All i have is the cheap hpt ic that probably wouldn't even register a real bfp. will test this weekend with frer if opk still continue to be blazing positive.

same boat as you. since +opk, my ic hpt is still negative. just did another opk and it's blazing positive. All i have is the cheap hpt ic that probably wouldn't even register a real bfp. will test this weekend with frer if opk still continue to be blazing positive.

I tested with FRER today, negative, and with ic…also negative..
Did an opk and back negative…so weird….we'll see in a few days, i'll continue ic in the morning, until AF arrives. Don't know if it's late or not, because my cycles are irregular!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->