Two week wait suckks.. (TTC#1)

ashleyy0

Mom to Hunter NTNP#2
Reaction score
Almost 99.9% positive that I o'ed yesterday. Went to the bathroom and had ewcm when I checked. So now I guess I am officially in the two week wait. I am so impatient I don't think I have ever looked so forward to close to the time for af.

Hi Ashley
I know how you feel. This is our 5th cycle and I am getting so impatient. The two week wait can seem like forever.
I'm currently ovulating so it's all systems go for now! But hoping this is the month. Hoping for symptoms and that bfp...

Fingers crossed and good luck xx

I hope August is your month!!!! Two weeks seems so far away!! Keep me updated! Were close. I will be so glad to hear when you get your BFP!!!

Fingers crossed and good luck for you as well!!!

:)

Yes it will be good to sit it out together, I find it helps to talk on here.
How long have you been trying? x

I need someone to sit it out with. My boyfriend is so excited and really wanting a baby so I don't want to get him worked up over every symptom and sign and no one else knows that we are trying so I kind of just have to keep everything to myself. We thought last month we were preggo but we didn't actually start trying until this cycle. So this would be my first technically.

I know how you feel. We haven't told anyone either. It's nice in a way, being the only ones knowing, like a secret. But at the same time I can't wait to tell people when we get a bfp. I'd love to tell my sister, she is going to be so happy! (she actually brought it up the other night, how we should have a baby...so hard not to say anything to that!)
We decided back in April, but I think we were too late in that cycle. Then started trying properly, with timings and getting to know more information each month, and also getting to know my body more.

Well lets hope August is our month!! :flower:

Hey Ashlee
Goodluck with the wait I know how nerve consuming it can get, easier said than done but try to keep busy.
Its my 7th month trying and I'm 6dpo totally going crazy.
Good luck to you I hope august makes us happy!

@Geme26 It is really hard not telling people but it will be fun to tell people when you do get your bfp! my bf and I are already thinking of fun cute ways to tell everyone when we do get our bfp. I def hope August is our month!

@pinkwaters thank you. I am hoping that it flies by and after the first couple days I will be able to kind of push it to the back of my mind. I hope august makes us happy as well!!

Almost 99.9% positive that I o'ed yesterday. Went to the bathroom and had ewcm when I checked. So now I guess I am officially in the two week wait. I am so impatient I don't think I have ever looked so forward to close to the time for af.

Hey Ashley! I know what you mean, the TWW is terrible. This is also our first true month of trying and I also believe my O date is the same as yours, either that or it should be happening here in a day or so cause I got a pos OPK this afternoon. Isn't it funny how once we decide we want a baby we want a :bfp: like, yesterday. What are you doing to pass the time? And do you have a test date set? The best of luck sent your way for this month.

:dust:

Hey Ashley! I know what you mean, the TWW is terrible. This is also our first true month of trying and I also believe my O date is the same as yours, either that or it should be happening here in a day or so cause I got a pos OPK this afternoon. Isn't it funny how once we decide we want a baby we want a :bfp: like, yesterday. What are you doing to pass the time? And do you have a test date set? The best of luck sent your way for this month.

Oh yes a BFP would have been great yesterday and two weeks ago. :haha: I think I am trying to hold out until the 15th to test. I will be 10dpo then and I am hoping that I will get a BFP then if not I will retest again on the 20th or everyday until the 20th which is when the :witch: should arrive. I am just trying not to think about it too much I don't wanna symptom spot and have my body trick me into thinking im preggo and then be disappointed. What are you planning to do during your tww? and do you have any dates in mind to test? Its all so exciting and stressful at the same time.

We all seem to be having O around the same date, so we should all keep each other company during the tww.
To pass time I am trying to keep busy! Sometimes easier said than done. And I seem to find it helps chatting on here.
I am going to be testing on 21st which is day af is due. Last month I got a bfp at 12 dpo and we ended up having a chemical. So it's put me off wanting to test early, to save from the heartache.

Good luck to you...this will be our month (positive thinking) keep us updated :)

We all seem to be having O around the same date, so we should all keep each other company during the tww.
To pass time I am trying to keep busy! Sometimes easier said than done. And I seem to find it helps chatting on here.
I am going to be testing on 21st which is day af is due. Last month I got a bfp at 12 dpo and we ended up having a chemical. So it's put me off wanting to test early, to save from the heartache.

Good luck to you...this will be our month (positive thinking) keep us updated :)

Sorry about your loss! I hope that August is the month for you. :dust:

Oh yes a BFP would have been great yesterday and two weeks ago. :haha: I think I am trying to hold out until the 15th to test. I will be 10dpo then and I am hoping that I will get a BFP then if not I will retest again on the 20th or everyday until the 20th which is when the :witch: should arrive. I am just trying not to think about it too much I don't wanna symptom spot and have my body trick me into thinking im preggo and then be disappointed. What are you planning to do during your tww? and do you have any dates in mind to test? Its all so exciting and stressful at the same time.

Yes, exciting and stressful to say the least. Totally different than any kind of wait I've ever experienced. I try to not think about it as well cause at this point we have done all we can do! What am I doing during TWW? Let's see, realistic things, I'm employed through a school district so I have summers off, ready for the school year to begin because I will also be coaching for the first time so I should be too busy to ponder and symptom spot! However, unrealistic things, I look at nursery pictures and decorations, birth announcements, pregnancy pictures to take, things I shouldn't do before getting a :bfp: haha.

Sorry for your loss! I have never tested before AF was due, even during our times of NTNP, because I am afraid of the same thing happening. It isn't fair that once we get that :bfp: we dream of we still feel like we have to be skeptical for a while instead of excited. It will all be worth it one day!! Like you, I find it VERY helpful to talk to supportive ladies in the same situation. I also think it's very cool we have about the same O date! Maybe next month we could all move over to being bump buddies!! AFM, I have an unusually long LP I believe, something like 17-18 days :shrug: makes for some awful waiting, but just maybe it will give little sprout a chance to set up a cozy little home! I will only be testing on the 27th or 28th, after AF is due. So I'm counting on you girls to set the way with :bfp:s beforehand!! Good luck this month, it's definitely yours for the taking!

Yes, exciting and stressful to say the least. Totally different than any kind of wait I've ever experienced. I try to not think about it as well cause at this point we have done all we can do! What am I doing during TWW? Let's see, realistic things, I'm employed through a school district so I have summers off, ready for the school year to begin because I will also be coaching for the first time so I should be too busy to ponder and symptom spot! However, unrealistic things, I look at nursery pictures and decorations, birth announcements, pregnancy pictures to take, things I shouldn't do before getting a :bfp: haha.

awe thats exciting! what are you going to be coaching? I agree its unlike anything but totally worth it. I work at a hotel so I see preggo women all the time and little babies so I can't help but to think of being preggo. Also I sit here 8 hours and get to research nursery ideas and all that other fun stuff. Dern pinterest. Hopefully these two weeks will fly by so we can all get our bfp's and no longer have to daydream about these things.

awe thats exciting! what are you going to be coaching? I agree its unlike anything but totally worth it. I work at a hotel so I see preggo women all the time and little babies so I can't help but to think of being preggo. Also I sit here 8 hours and get to research nursery ideas and all that other fun stuff. Dern pinterest. Hopefully these two weeks will fly by so we can all get our bfp's and no longer have to daydream about these things.

I will be coaching volleyball for our middle school girls :) guess it could be interesting if I were to get a :bfp: not knowing how my body would handle a pregnancy and all, be running out of practice to throw-up all the time or something :haha: Wow I bet you do see a lot of bumps and little ones! I also work in a daycare so I see lots of cute little kids and some newborns. It seems like everyone I know is pregnant at the moment! Oh my goodness! Pinterest KILLS me with all the baby/nursery stuff!! Lol I can't stay away!

I know what you mean about looking at baby things. I'm forever testing out baby names, searching on the internet. Also going through baby magazines and i've already started making a scrap book of useful information and pictures of baby things I want to buy. Terrible really. But it's all so exciting!

I was so excited when we first started trying, we thought it would be much easier to get pregnant than it actually is. And as the months went buy I started to feel a bit depressed. And worried that it will never happen. But as heartbreaking as last month was, it has made me see that it is possible to at least conceive, which is something. But I am terrified of getting a bfp and then later a bfn.

How long did you say you have been ttc? :dust: xx

I will be coaching volleyball for our middle school girls :) guess it could be interesting if I were to get a :bfp: not knowing how my body would handle a pregnancy and all, be running out of practice to throw-up all the time or something :haha: Wow I bet you do see a lot of bumps and little ones! I also work in a daycare so I see lots of cute little kids and some newborns. It seems like everyone I know is pregnant at the moment! Oh my goodness! Pinterest KILLS me with all the baby/nursery stuff!! Lol I can't stay away!

Oh that would most def be interesting. I played volleyball in high school. It was my favorite. I helped coach our middle school team my senior year and I loved it. I am sure you will have lots of fun with that. Especially if you do get your bfp! I do see a ton of bumps and LO. I've seen 2 bumps this morning and about 10 LO's. Pinterest kills me too, and makes me have unrealistic ideas. :haha:

I know what you mean about looking at baby things. I'm forever testing out baby names, searching on the internet. Also going through baby magazines and i've already started making a scrap book of useful information and pictures of baby things I want to buy. Terrible really. But it's all so exciting!

I was so excited when we first started trying, we thought it would be much easier to get pregnant than it actually is. And as the months went buy I started to feel a bit depressed. And worried that it will never happen. But as heartbreaking as last month was, it has made me see that it is possible to at least conceive, which is something. But I am terrified of getting a bfp and then later a bfn.

How long did you say you have been ttc? :dust: xx

Well if you haven't checked out Pinterest for baby things, you should! It's so addicting though! I can definitely understand how it would be comforting in a way, just to know you can get pregnant. That's what I struggle with, not knowing if it's even possible. My mom had trouble conceiving, and I remember ever since I was younger I was convinced I would need medical intervention for it to be possible. Gut feeling, but I sure hope it's wrong! This is our first month of actually TTC, but we were NTNP for about 5 months, enough to have me worried and feeling like my suspicions are confirmed :nope: Did you say how long you have been TTC?

Oh that would most def be interesting. I played volleyball in high school. It was my favorite. I helped coach our middle school team my senior year and I loved it. I am sure you will have lots of fun with that. Especially if you do get your bfp! I do see a ton of bumps and LO. I've seen 2 bumps this morning and about 10 LO's. Pinterest kills me too, and makes me have unrealistic ideas. :haha:

I completely forgot until you said that about seeing the LOs this morning that when I was at Walmart yesterday I walked past a lady with a brand new baby in a carseat in her cart, thought the baby was precious, walked back by a few minutes later and noticed a second carseat in the back of the cart. Twins! Ahh, talk about heart melting!! Gosh, it's been years since I played VB on a team, sure hope I remember some stuff so I don't make a fool of myself!! Haha yes, not only do I have unnecessary baby stuff pinned, but I have all these cool ideas for the big fancy house I will never have! Like a huge waterfall shower with a fireplace in the corner or something ridiculously cool! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->