Two week wait suckks.. (TTC#1)

Oh that would most def be interesting. I played volleyball in high school. It was my favorite. I helped coach our middle school team my senior year and I loved it. I am sure you will have lots of fun with that. Especially if you do get your bfp! I do see a ton of bumps and LO. I've seen 2 bumps this morning and about 10 LO's. Pinterest kills me too, and makes me have unrealistic ideas. :haha:

I completely forgot until you said that about seeing the LOs this morning that when I was at Walmart yesterday I walked past a lady with a brand new baby in a carseat in her cart, thought the baby was precious, walked back by a few minutes later and noticed a second carseat in the back of the cart. Twins! Ahh, talk about heart melting!! Gosh, it's been years since I played VB on a team, sure hope I remember some stuff so I don't make a fool of myself!! Haha yes, not only do I have unnecessary baby stuff pinned, but I have all these cool ideas for the big fancy house I will never have! Like a huge waterfall shower with a fireplace in the corner or something ridiculously cool! :haha:

Awe twins. So precious. Very heart melting. I am sure you'll do great. It will probably all come back to you when you step out on the court. Oh yes. pinterest is greating for creating unrealistic dreams. That shower sounds amazing. I am going to have to find that and pin it. :haha:

I know what you mean about looking at baby things. I'm forever testing out baby names, searching on the internet. Also going through baby magazines and i've already started making a scrap book of useful information and pictures of baby things I want to buy. Terrible really. But it's all so exciting!

I was so excited when we first started trying, we thought it would be much easier to get pregnant than it actually is. And as the months went buy I started to feel a bit depressed. And worried that it will never happen. But as heartbreaking as last month was, it has made me see that it is possible to at least conceive, which is something. But I am terrified of getting a bfp and then later a bfn.

How long did you say you have been ttc? :dust: xx

Well if you haven't checked out Pinterest for baby things, you should! It's so addicting though! I can definitely understand how it would be comforting in a way, just to know you can get pregnant. That's what I struggle with, not knowing if it's even possible. My mom had trouble conceiving, and I remember ever since I was younger I was convinced I would need medical intervention for it to be possible. Gut feeling, but I sure hope it's wrong! This is our first month of actually TTC, but we were NTNP for about 5 months, enough to have me worried and feeling like my suspicions are confirmed :nope: Did you say how long you have been TTC?

This is our 5th cycle trying.
Well positive thinking for all of us, it will happen you wait and see :happydance:
Best things come to those who wait for them...

:babydust: xx

oh and I am on Pinterest, but so is my dad!! We are keeping our ttc to ourselves so although I have been tempted to look, I don't want the attention from my dad right now...!
x

Awe twins. So precious. Very heart melting. I am sure you'll do great. It will probably all come back to you when you step out on the court. Oh yes. pinterest is greating for creating unrealistic dreams. That shower sounds amazing. I am going to have to find that and pin it. :haha:

Haha yes, certainly and hopefully! So have you guys started discussing baby names or anything yet? Any preferences to what you would like your first baby to be?

oh and I am on Pinterest, but so is my dad!! We are keeping our ttc to ourselves so although I have been tempted to look, I don't want the attention from my dad right now...!
x

You said it right in your last post, good things come to those who wait! I've always believed that, as well as everything happens for a reason! I've actually felt more positive than discouraged this month, which is new. I almost jumped up and down when my OPK went dark yesterday because I didn't think it was going to happen!! Five months isnt that long, I say that hypocritically because I know it seems like ages, but scientifically speaking even though your last was a chemical it is still right on the dot for the average amount of time for perfectly healthy couples to conceive. You should be very happy to know you both are healthy and ready! It will happen soon! My bet is on this month!!! And my fingers will remain crosses for you until you get your much-deserved, beautiful :bfp: how do you feel about this month? I know it's early by any gut feelings?? Oh, and we are keeping TTC a secret (which makes it extra nice to have you girls around! So thanks :) ) so I just go onto Pinterest without an account and save pictures to my computer instead of pinning them :thumbup:

Haha yes, certainly and hopefully! So have you guys started discussing baby names or anything yet? Any preferences to what you would like your first baby to be?

I have always had a girl name picked out. So thats pretty much set in stone. My bf says he likes it so hes good with it. As far as boy names my bf wants to name his first son after him and I would like to throw my dads name in there as well because he has two girls so his name stops with him. I thought I had a preference when it came to the sex of the baby but now I just want a healthy baby. What about you?

Hiya!

I am TTC baby no.1 for 4/5 months now! I am also 95% sure that I ovulated yesterday so am only 1 DPO and already hating the waiting game. Fingers and toes crossed! :)

We only got to do the BD the day before and day of ovulation so hopefully that was enough -eeeeeek!

xx

Welcome to the wonderful long two week wait!!!!!

hopefully this is our months to all get our bfp's!!

x

You said it right in your last post, good things come to those who wait! I've always believed that, as well as everything happens for a reason! I've actually felt more positive than discouraged this month, which is new. I almost jumped up and down when my OPK went dark yesterday because I didn't think it was going to happen!! Five months isnt that long, I say that hypocritically because I know it seems like ages, but scientifically speaking even though your last was a chemical it is still right on the dot for the average amount of time for perfectly healthy couples to conceive. You should be very happy to know you both are healthy and ready! It will happen soon! My bet is on this month!!! And my fingers will remain crosses for you until you get your much-deserved, beautiful :bfp: how do you feel about this month? I know it's early by any gut feelings?? Oh, and we are keeping TTC a secret (which makes it extra nice to have you girls around! So thanks :) ) so I just go onto Pinterest without an account and save pictures to my computer instead of pinning them :thumbup:

Good idea, might try that with pinterest!
Not sure about this month, it is very strange, lots of different twinges and pulling feelings - usually i would take these to be good signs but it doesn't usually happen this often, so I am worried if I have calculated O wrong (i only rely on my body telling me, I dont chart, temp etc) but I guess it is weird because of the chemical last month. I should have O yesterday but it felt like it was happening last week, which is very early. But in any case we are BD every other day and continuing to do so just in case!

Lets hope for lots of bfps this month!!
:)
:dust:

I have always had a girl name picked out. So thats pretty much set in stone. My bf says he likes it so hes good with it. As far as boy names my bf wants to name his first son after him and I would like to throw my dads name in there as well because he has two girls so his name stops with him. I thought I had a preference when it came to the sex of the baby but now I just want a healthy baby. What about you?

That's great that he likes the name you have picked out! It's tough when you're set on a name and he disagrees. As far as names go we have ended up with perfect names for a boy or girl and it worked out so well too! I found a girl name I fell in love with and he liked it, then he didn't like my boy names, none of them were that serious, but he FINALLY spoke up with a boy name he has always liked and it's perfect! Now we just need babies to go with the names! :) I honestly dont care, boy or girl, I just want it to actually be possible for us to have children! Btw, I love your ticker cause so far every time I have looked at it it's been dead on with the symptom I'm having, or making up in my head. :haha: How is work going? If you are there today. I had a 6-week old last night for an hour all to myself, didn't think baby fever could be any more extreme but oh man! I just want it to be our turn! All of us!!

Hiya!

I am TTC baby no.1 for 4/5 months now! I am also 95% sure that I ovulated yesterday so am only 1 DPO and already hating the waiting game. Fingers and toes crossed! :)

We only got to do the BD the day before and day of ovulation so hopefully that was enough -eeeeeek!

xx

Welcome Alice! I know we are all hoping to make this thread a lucky and successful one! At least one person has to end up with a :bfp: when all is said and done! I thought the TWW has been bad enough already but just realized I have more than two weeks before I expect AF. :dohh: I hear that 1-2 days before O and day of O are most crucial, so it sounds like you hit them just right! Any ideas when you will start testing? Keep us updated! Best of luck sent your way!

x

Not sure about this month, it is very strange, lots of different twinges and pulling feelings - usually i would take these to be good signs but it doesn't usually happen this often, so I am worried if I have calculated O wrong (i only rely on my body telling me, I dont chart, temp etc) but I guess it is weird because of the chemical last month. I should have O yesterday but it felt like it was happening last week, which is very early. But in any case we are BD every other day and continuing to do so just in case!

I am having lots of different twinges and pulling feelings and crampy feelings as well. Yesterday I was checking my cervix and had a pinkish brownish string of blood. Not sure If I am just now o'ing or what? so we just keep bd'ing just incase I miscalculated my days. How confusing. :shrug:

I am hoping for everyones bfp this month!!!

We a actually tried SMEP this month, so I have to believe that every other day is perfect for baby making! ;) Since I only use OPKs I am not sure the exact day O occurred but I do know it seems to be taking it out of me! Never happened before but ever since I got my pos I've had nausea, headaches and crampy bloating. If this all would have happened a week or two from now I would be excited! But idk what to make of it now. So what about you, have any baby names picked out or preference about boy or girl?? We will make this thread a lucky one for sure!

That's great that he likes the name you have picked out! It's tough when you're set on a name and he disagrees. As far as names go we have ended up with perfect names for a boy or girl and it worked out so well too! I found a girl name I fell in love with and he liked it, then he didn't like my boy names, none of them were that serious, but he FINALLY spoke up with a boy name he has always liked and it's perfect! Now we just need babies to go with the names! :) I honestly dont care, boy or girl, I just want it to actually be possible for us to have children! Btw, I love your ticker cause so far every time I have looked at it it's been dead on with the symptom I'm having, or making up in my head. :haha: How is work going? If you are there today. I had a 6-week old last night for an hour all to myself, didn't think baby fever could be any more extreme but oh man! I just want it to be our turn! All of us!!

I know I was worried he wasn't going to like it because its a little different. I always wanted an orginial boy name. But he wants his first born to be after him and I like the idea of having my dads name in there as well so if its a boy I am not going to argue it. I'll be okay with it. My bfs name is Kyle and my dads name is Anthony so I guess Kyle Anthony doesn't sound too bad together. :shrug: I agree with the ticker. I have been really gassy (tmi) since Sunday night. Now today I am having very mild cramps and pulling... but I also started that a little yesterday. Hopefully that means something good!!! Work has been lovely its a long boring 8 hours most of the time so it doesn't help my tww go by any faster. :dohh: Oh a 6 week old how precious. It def wouldn't have made my baby fever any better. I woulda had a hard time giving the baby back. :haha:

I am having lots of different twinges and pulling feelings and crampy feelings as well. Yesterday I was checking my cervix and had a pinkish brownish string of blood. Not sure If I am just now o'ing or what? so we just keep bd'ing just incase I miscalculated my days. How confusing. :shrug:

Hmm, if it was brownish could it have been some old blood from when you did O a couple of days ago maybe? Either way it sounds like you have it covered with the extra BDing! I really hope to see your :bfp: soon!

Hmm, if it was brownish could it have been some old blood from when you did O a couple of days ago maybe? Either way it sounds like you have it covered with the extra BDing! I really hope to see your :bfp: soon!

it was more pinkish but it had like a darker tint to it. Wasn't red though. :shrug: I told my bf we weren't going to stop bd until AF showed or until I got a BFP. So well see. I hope to see all our BFP's soon!!

I know I was worried he wasn't going to like it because its a little different. I always wanted an orginial boy name. But he wants his first born to be after him and I like the idea of having my dads name in there as well so if its a boy I am not going to argue it. I'll be okay with it. My bfs name is Kyle and my dads name is Anthony so I guess Kyle Anthony doesn't sound too bad together. :shrug: I agree with the ticker. I have been really gassy (tmi) since Sunday night. Now today I am having very mild cramps and pulling... but I also started that a little yesterday. Hopefully that means something good!!! Work has been lovely its a long boring 8 hours most of the time so it doesn't help my tww go by any faster. :dohh: Oh a 6 week old how precious. It def wouldn't have made my baby fever any better. I woulda had a hard time giving the baby back. :haha:

I am all about different and unique names so I feel very fortunate we have agreed on a unique boy and girl name! DF is like the fourth generation of his name, along with additional cousins who have the same name so I'm also thankful he had no desire to continue the tradition. It's almost too much with like 7 or 8 of them already lol. But I think Kyle Anthony is adorable!! I know a couple, dad named Kyle, whose first was a girl and they named her Kylee/Kylie and I thought that was really cute too! I thought all was said and done and O was definitely over so now we could just be more relaxed and wait but I noticed more fertile CM this morning so idk what to do :shrug: Never knew it was so complicated and stressful. I would feel better if we already had one so I would at least know it's possible.

I am all about different and unique names so I feel very fortunate we have agreed on a unique boy and girl name! DF is like the fourth generation of his name, along with additional cousins who have the same name so I'm also thankful he had no desire to continue the tradition. It's almost too much with like 7 or 8 of them already lol. But I think Kyle Anthony is adorable!! I know a couple, dad named Kyle, whose first was a girl and they named her Kylee/Kylie and I thought that was really cute too! I thought all was said and done and O was definitely over so now we could just be more relaxed and wait but I noticed more fertile CM this morning so idk what to do :shrug: Never knew it was so complicated and stressful. I would feel better if we already had one so I would at least know it's possible.

I have heard Idk how true it is or not. But I have heard you have fertile cm a day after O. I am not sure if theres any truth to it or not but lets be hopeful! I think thats what I had after I o'ed too. I am feeling very crampy today and it goes all the way to my back and I am feeling lots of pressure. It just started like 30 mins ago. I think you are probably in the clear. I would maybe bd just one more time just incase. ;) You know I am pretty deadset on our unique girl name but now that you say Kylee I am just in love. Kyles middle name is Lee so that Kylee would just be adorable. Ohh the possiblities. Now I would just have to find a middle name. Lets just hope we can hurry up and get our babies to go with our adorable names! Are you having any symptoms today?

We a actually tried SMEP this month, so I have to believe that every other day is perfect for baby making! ;) Since I only use OPKs I am not sure the exact day O occurred but I do know it seems to be taking it out of me! Never happened before but ever since I got my pos I've had nausea, headaches and crampy bloating. If this all would have happened a week or two from now I would be excited! But idk what to make of it now. So what about you, have any baby names picked out or preference about boy or girl?? We will make this thread a lucky one for sure!

We would both love a little girl and i'm always thinking of girls names with quite a few possibilities on the list. But my DH's family always seem to have boys first so have to come around to the idea that it could very well be a boy! We never wanted to know the sex before we started trying, but now we are planning everything we have decided to find out the sex so we can decorate the room and get the right colour clothes!
...jumping ahead of myself but cant help it! Just need to get pregnant first...
Having trouble with boys names though! But girls we loved Annabel but it's been tainted by a neighbour (a not very nice neighbour!) she had a baby in May and called her Annabel. Typical out of all the names she could have chosen.

atm I just have sore nipples and i'm bloated. :thumbup:

I am ttc baby no.1 for 2 months now and pretty sure I am 8 DPO. :blush: TMI but on Tuesday evening when I went to pee I had a thick brownish mucus with 3 tiny blood spots. Nothing since but I have had some twinges that feel more like someone pinching my uterus yesterday afternoon. I am now 36 and have wanted a baby for the past 10 years. Husband no 1. knowing that I wanted a child neglected to tell me he had a vasectomy until we had been married 6mths been together 1 1/2 & I started talking about seeing a specialist since I wasn't getting pregnant. After 8 long years of the battle of a reversal & realizing he never wanted a child with me, we finally divorced. My OH now really wants to have a baby with me & it has given me back that hope that maybe someday it will happen. I'm just worried that it's too late & I'm giving myself false hope every month. :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->