two weeks late on my period

Zenillexia

Reaction score
We aren't trying but we aren't preventing. I'm not showing and pregnancy symptoms besides late period. I'm having an increased appetite but I think that's just due to my family having a lot of get togethers. I've been under minimal stress and there haven't been any major changes in my life style. This is the first time my period has been more than one day late. I want to have a child but I also have anxieties about child raising. I'm afraid to take a test due to the possible results. Why would my,period be late if I'm not pregnant?

Periods can be late due to weight (too big/too thin), sudden weight change, stress to name a couple...well they're the only ones I can think of right now. I would seriously take a test though because if its not pregnancy related, it might be something worth seeing your doctor about. Good luck.

-AussieBub

Something worth seeing your Dr for would be low iron count. I had that a few yrs ago and my period was 2 weeks late. I went to the Dr and had blood work done and found I had low iron and when I started taking a multivitamin that had iron in it(like prenatals)and my period came about 3 days later. Something else that can happen and i think happened to me last cycle was late ovulation. For example I believe have a LP of 14 days and when I ovulated late it caused AF to be "late" when actually was on time. I understand your fear to test. Believe it or not anxiety can cause enough stress to delay things, if you have a lot of anxiety regarding child raising. Also sounds like to me you're always regular. Some women won't "feel" much if any preg symptoms until preg is confirmed. :)
I hope I've helped you. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->