Two weeks late, what is going on?

Cupcake8986

Reaction score
I'm two weeks late and there are no signs of my period (no spotting what so ever) I tested at a week late and it was negative, I'm normally on time and in the process of ttc I was going to my gyno regularly (about once a month) for the last 4 months going through testing to see why I was not becoming pregnant, (everything looks normal I don't have cysts or pcos or a tilted uterus so on and so fourth) My husband's company dropped their insurance about a month ago so I can't go for a check up or blood test. I've had increased smell, occasionally through out the day a little queasy, increased cervical mucus an increase in my BBT by a whole degree and my areolas are also noticeably darker. These are things I've never experienced during PMS but I have felt faint cramping every now and again which is typical of my PMS symptoms. My question is what to think of from here, the test was negative so what else could my symptoms be? I've been ttc for two years so I'm not the type to jump to every little "Oh I must be pregnant" Has anyone had a similar occurrence and if so what did it end up being?
I took an equate pregnancy test and the negative was incredibly faint, I am no stranger to peeing on a stick so I know I did it right lol but has anyone ever had that happen as well? I've had more than my fair share of negative tests so I'm familiar with what they look like and they're always predominant but this was very faint almost unreadable

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->