Two years in october

millianaire

Reaction score
I havent been on here in nearly two years i updated the week after i gave birth to my little man, i just wanted to give you guys an update on how my storys been. I wont lie its been hard i lost my long term bf, i lost some friends, i lost my baby all in 6 months. my long term bf got married aswell and then divorced and then a new gf and then she got pregnant and then she lost it basically its been a long two years. I had my post mortem, i had my first day i lost him, i had the first day that would of been his birthday, christmas and my labour day.These firsts are and were the hardest thing ive ever had to live through but you know what i did live through them... no matter how tough my day got i remembered the people who supported me on this earth and if i would end my life because of the pain that i was feeling the ripple effect would kill my family. So i lost my little family but i know that ill get another chance and if i dont and i have to relive this nightmare then i will and ill do it because i have a bigger family who needs me im someones daughter and i would never want them going through the pain i felt losing my child. Women who are reading this please stay strong i know your hearts are breaking and i know you would trade place with your little ones in a heart beat but i promise you time is a healer we become stronger people for this aeful pain. This is not karma this is not god hating us this is unfortunate part of life.We are rich in so many ways please for every negative thought that you girls think think of a positive to counter it and if you cant think of one then message me and ill help you think of one. please dont give up i miss my little family so much but good things are heading my way because im gunna make it and i am strength in character going through this and getting out the other side. Always here for you ladies if you need someone who has been where you are maybe not exactly the same experiance but i bet you the pain is the same for all of us.
Thinking of you all xxxx stay safe and stay strong xxxxx

Big cyber hugs lovely <3

I love your positive forward attitude.

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back