Two years trying

stargazer71

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,
My husband and I had a miscarriage 2 years ago this week. We have been subsequently trying to conceive for the last 2 years without success. I am a couple months away from turning 40 and feel like my time is running out to have children. I am feeling very disheartened and frustrated that this could not have been easier for me. I am at the point where it is emotionally difficult for me to see or be around other pregnant women because I so much wish I was in their shoes and wish I could be pregnant. Is this a normal feeling? My husband and I have discussed adoption but I do not feel I am at that point yet. . . I want to experience a pregnancy.

I am sorry for your loss. :hugs: There are plenty of women here that find it difficult to be around pregnant women, so my guess is that it is normal. Are fertility treatments an option for you? I am on my 8th cycle and will be moving on to IVF, I think. I am 39, too....running out of time....

Stargazer, have you had any tests done yet to see if there are any issues or are you just unexplained? :nope:

Hello, I had a miscarriage two years ago and another one a year ago. But only recently has it become hard being around pregnant women. I know what you mean I´m not ready to give up on the idea of being pregnant either, and I sincerely hope we don´t have to! I think everyone ttc is vulnerable and long term ttc is the worst, we all need to be kind to ourselves and accept that when we feel bad that is ok and understandable. Being jealous doesn´t make you a bad person.
As Indigo and Butterfly asked, what is your situation? can you have treatments, do you have a diagnosis? I hope this all ends for you soon and you get your BFP, good luck.

Thanks for all your support everyone. So far, I have just done the conservative approach, timed relations and ovulation predictor kits. Although I don't feel I am overweight, I am also trying a little bit of weight loss to see if that might be helpful. I am hoping I don't have a medical condition preventing pregnancy, but checking into that will be my next step. My body seems to be functioning normally.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->