Two Yolk Sacs?

JesusisLove

Reaction score
I had my first sonogram today, and my doctor told me that I was about 5+2 weeks along. She then said that she could see one definite yolk sac and a possible second! I freaked and asked if it could be the fetal pole. She told me that it did not have the characteristics of a fetal pole. She has me scheduled to come back in two weeks to repeat the ultrasound. I later came home and edited the sonogram picture. Does it look like two yolk sacs or a fetal pole? Thanks ladies!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 35
Sorry its really hard to make out but what i see is possible fetal pole on top but with a circle that also looks like the yolk sack, then on the right could be another possible fetal pole but also i can see a circle like a yolk sack there too. I also see another circle on the left that could be a yolk sack? Sorry i prob just made you more confused! Good luck

I can see it top left and one below it to the right... but it's much smaller, really hard to tell.

Looking at it again i also see another circle on the bottom lol iv very tired eyes though

I'm not sure what I'm seeing. It kinda reminds me of mine at 5w2d.

Attachments

• 5w2d scan.jpg
    5w2d scan.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 17
Yes, I can see two yolks, but that doesn't necessarily mean there will be two fetal poles. Don't freak out quite yet! Wait for your next scan. THEN freak out. lol

Maybe book another for next week you should see fetal poles then x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->