TWW 13 DPO anyone else?

Gilmoregirl1

Reaction score
Hey ladies! Trying not to get my hopes up. Af is due tomorrow and for once in my life i am showing no signs she is on her way. I ha e no backaches no headaches no cramping whatsoever. My nipples hurt but that could point either way. I have slight acne on my forehead. I had cramping about 4 days ago only on the right side. Definately had sex day of ovulation and 3 days prior. Normally when my period is on its way (and its never late) i get moody my boobs kill i get really bad back aches. Cramp so hard i double over the few days leading up to and usually spot. My cervix is always low and firm. Today i have slight acne slight boob pain and my cervix is so high i cant reach it! I threw up from the smell of my sons poopy diaper and gagged while taking out the trash from the smell. Hoping these are good signs!! If af doenst come i will test in 3 days. I tested 5 days ago and got a bfn. Anyone want to wait with me? I would love to hear how it turns out for everyone else!

Sounds promising. I am currently 13 dpo. I did test this morning and got a bfn. I am feeling out so just waiting to see what happens.

Gilmore- Sounds good
When you tested 5 days ago (8dpo) I'm sure it was prob too early.
You will def get support here...tho I can't see you won't be pressured to test before 5 more days lol

Sounds very good! I can't believe you can hold off testing for 3 more days! Good for you I am 8dpo and want to test tomorrow! Lol

I'm at 12 dpo and bfn plus temp drop this am. Feeling out cause af is due tomorrow. My signs are totally random so who knows!

Wow thanks everyone. Wel last night i accidently took a nap at 4 which i never do. I also woke up craving soda and chocolate. I havent had either for over two months. I called my husband who was driving home from slc and asked him if he would pick up a test. I didnt want to test early and get a bfn but i gave into pressure and took one last night (top pic)and this morning (bottom pic) the both have a very faint positive! Are dollar store tests reliable i usually by first response but we are a little tight on money till friday.

Attachments

• 2015-07-28_07.23.59.jpg
    2015-07-28_07.23.59.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 10
Wow thanks everyone. Wel last night i accidently took a nap at 4 which i never do. I also woke up craving soda and chocolate. I havent had either for over two months. I called my husband who was driving home from slc and asked him if he would pick up a test. I didnt want to test early and get a bfn but i gave into pressure and took one last night (top pic)and this morning (bottom pic) the both have a very faint positive! Are dollar store tests reliable i usually by first response but we are a little tight on money till friday.

Looks like a bfp ! Congrats.

Looks positive! And dollar store tests are very accurate!!! Congrats!!!

Definately positive :) had a blood test today and came back im about 4 weeks along. Now to prepare for a baby and a 2 year old!

Congrats Gilmore!
I've used a zillion $ store tests and that is def the starting BFP!:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"