TWW and driving myself mad... 4dpo anyone else?

Indiapops

Mum to and 8 year old and ttc
Reaction score
Hi, so I'm trying for my second baby. I have an 8 year old boy. oh my I forgot how hard the two week wait was. It seems such a long time ago since I did this. Its like I have one thing on my mind. I'm only ever told, well just stop thinking about it just wait... yeah I've done this before its not that easy

The TWW can be soo difficult. I hope it goes fast for you and good luck for when you test!

It can I really had forgotten lol I hope it goes fast but I can't see it happening.. I guess its a case of keeping busy

How are you doing? Its sooo hard isn't it? I am 9dpo and I thought to myself 'tww is long' I may test early but after waiting 9 days??? You earned it in my book...LOL

FX for you!!!

The 2ww is definitely a drag. Good luck hon

I am a where from 6dpo to 8dpo today and it’s driving me nuts. The wait is the worst part, trying to catch egg is fun part.

I ovulated late this month, so I'm in what feels like a super long 2ww. I think I am at 5 dpo. We've been trying for 3 years for our 1st. I've been reading this forums for a while but decided it was about time to post.

I'm really trying to resist POAS this early. 8-[

So far I've just had a bad ear ache and a lot of spotting earlier in the month (which is odd for me).

My fiancé is 2 dpo an is already having a hard time not POAS.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->