TWW implantation??

Winter2017

Reaction score
Hi, I am aproximately 8-10dpo. I have been having dull ache/pressure in my pelvic area. Some days on right and some on left and todayon both sides. This is sully only happening while laying down. I have taken a pregnancy test and it was BFN. Do you think this is implantation? I also gave lower Back ache, tenderbreasts. I have never had this aching before. Only right before or during period. But usually occurs the day before period and I’m not due until another 5 or days. And this has been going on for about 5 days.

If it is implantation, it’s too early to test. Save them. Test again in 2 days. Got my fingers crossed for your bfp

It does sound like implantation to me!! Wait a few days and then test again!
:dust:

Winter2017 I’m having somewhat the same symptoms 😩 But I’m not sure if it’s too early to say it’s implantation or not for sure . I have a average length cycle of 26 days and had my period this month from the 14th to the 19th . Me and my boyfriend had dtd on the 20th all inside me . Like there wasn’t anything to clean up because it was all in me . I have an app that calculates my expected period and fertile window as well as my ovulation day . It says my fertile window starts today the 23rd and ends the 28th . Lately I’ve been having pain on both sides of my pelvis as well as my stomach and tender sensitive breast . I was thinking it could be implantation ? But no quite sure . I know I have to wait 2 weeks to take a test but I’m really impatient and trying to get my mind off of it . I’m going to test the 3rd of January 2018 . Pls wish me luck for a BFP 😓💯 I don’t even know if there’s a possibility of me getting pregnant or not . But I sure hope so . Any feedback would be great thanks . P.S. I’m pretty new to this Forum .. so sorry if my responses are so long .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->