Tww is killing me..

CaptainsWife

Reaction score
Hi all, this is my first post we have been ttc for 6months and im really hoping this month is our lucky month.. I took 4x Ov tests and DH and i did the BD whilst positive but i havent experienced many symptoms.. Currently 8dpo, had allot of creamy white cm 1-6dpo and had pink spotting after BD at 7dpo, thats about it & bbs are not sore either. Are any of you ladies in the same boat?

Did you bd after the positive? Because the positive means you will o 12-36 hours later. I got a + bd, went -, bd again. My chart is telling me that I actually o'd on the day I got the neg even with the pos figured in. So I know we got it but I am in the same boat as you. 5dpo and going insane. Dh had vr in march and this is our first cycle of trying. He has sa tomorrow morning which has me crazy as well. Can I just take a nap until next week?

I agree on taking a nap till next week! Really? Yes we BD while positive but I stopped testing when I got the 2nd + , hoping the BD timing was correct.. Baby dust to you as well sounds like you will have a good result :D btw have you had any cramps?

Hi i just got my bfp on my sixth month. I kept a tracker on my phone had sex on cycle day 13 for first time and it worked. I think we was missing the day.

i also took folic acid this month.

i had no symptoms accept a metalic taste at 8dpo.

im now 15dpo and have known 5 days. Got white milky cm. The odd twinge or cramp and my breasts occasionlly tingle.

keep going u will get there

Awesome! Congrats! What app did you use? I've been using Period tracker but I transferred my stuff to fertility friend since I've been hearing a lot about it and that app is way cool!

Yeah, I've had some cramps. I checked my log from last month when we weren't TTC and the symptoms seem the same. So far. I heard that implantation doesn't happen until 6-7dpo so the egg is doing what it does every month until then so those are the symptoms to pay attention to. Are you cramping? Keep me posted! Sending baby dust!

And omg, I somehow missed that you had pink spotting at 7dpo! That is soooooo good! Fx

I used period tracker.

i found in other months id drive myself mad looking up every sign.
this month i had given up and decided to not think about signs.

i said on 8dpo infront of my sister my mouth suddenly tasted like metal and she joked that i could be pregnant.

Try and relax next month if your not just switch off.

altho the white cm sounds promising. Im getting very white milky cm everyday xx

Thank you so much ladies! :) congratulations laura109 that's great news. @bluemoonmelody thank you, cramps- yes daily but it's not sore. I usually get cramps when I O, but I have had what has felt like AF cramps pretty much once a day very mild though not sore. Do you have cramps? Sending lots of baby dust! Keep me posted as well

I have some cramping going on and nausea. 7dpo. How's it looking over there CaptainsWife? Done any testing yet?

I have some cramping going on and nausea. 7dpo. How's it looking over there CaptainsWife? Done any testing yet?

Sending baby dust to you! Yes i tested earlier today using 2x diff types of test, 1x was 12.5 miu - faint bfp :D then i took another test had 5miu and it was bfn.. Im 10dpo today so will wait another 2-3 days and test again.. :) will keep you posted. :happydance:Best of luck for yor last stretch of tww aswell

I have decided that I am going to test tomorrow. I will only be 8dpo so I was going to wait but I just feel like I am! It will probably be too early but oh well. I am making myself this promise: if I don't get a bfp this month, being almost convinced that I will, I will never symptom spot again. I will actually ignore all symptoms ...

Baby dust to you! Keep me posted. I agree, will also just go with the flow if this month is a bfn.. Took another test now & it was a bfn.. So will just wait n see if AF will arrive Sat or not.

What did you test with? I got bfn this morning too. I'm trying to save the frer until Sunday. If that one is a bfn then I'm done until I'm late.

Agree, I'm only going to test again on Fri or Sat.. Your bfn will also change by sun I know it- These bfn are terrible, I used predictor early and have a clearblu test I'm going to use on Friday. My bbs have been stinging today, pretty sore but no change in color or shape. That's about the only remote symptom I have :) here's to patiently waiting a few more days.. Crazy how tedious and slow time goes by in tww! Baby dust

Yes! Did you try a first response early detection one? I hear those are the best! :) I am so sick! Omg. It is getting worse every day. That is my only symptom now. Nausea. So either I am coming down with something or....I am currently in the bed! Yes, the passing time is making me crazy. I actually tried to go in for a blood test and can't. Boo! Why can't I just say "hey I want an hcg count." And get it?! Oh well, here's to us being patient a few more days! Baby dust!

Agree! Wish we could do that. How you feeling today? Still nausea? I took a test this morning snd it was bfn :( on 13dpo.. So think im prob out for this month. Hoping that AF doesnt show face tomorrow.. Whats your dpo now? Sending baby dust n hoping that the nausea is a sign :D eeek! Baby dust!

I am currently 9 dpo..... I had horrible O cramps that lasted until 2 dpo, then I had nothing until 6 dpo I had a weird buzzing feeling in my uterus. Ever since then I've had mild cramps. Sometimes I can really pinpoint exactly where the pain is and other times it's more of a heavy feeling in my pelvis.... From what I read it's a good sign to have cramping.... However I took a test this morning and BFN.... :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->