tww~ lactation

hendersoca

Reaction score
My first born is almost three. I stopped nursing her a year and a half ago. I have been able to express from my right breast ever since, lactation consultant said this was normal. My left breast had dried up shortly after my dd quit nursing. Was told this is normal as well. This week we dtd on a fertile day. Kind of an oops, but oh well. Now im in the tww I guess. Last week my lefy breast started producing milk again. Just a little, but enough for me to notice. Now this week nei neither of my breasts are producing! Given this is such a hormonal thing l, do you think I could be pregnant? ,anyone have any experience with lactation during second pregnancy?

Im no help sorry but just to say that at like 9 or 10dpo i lactated a very small amount of opaque/clear liquid from my right breast. Im now 14dpo, and last did a dip and read test two days ago and it was negative. I was having lots of pregnancy symptoms which have basically stopped now �� i am due for AF any day now and starting to feel like in out and am not pregnant ��

After I had dd2 my nipple dried up but when she was 4 months old I fount I was pregnant again and the first sign I had was I was lactating I only had to put slight pressure on my boobs and it was come out, then I took and test and I was pregnant, it sadly ended in miscarriage.

I do think that lactating could be a symptom for mom's who have nursed in the past

Good luck hun x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->