TWW - Month 4 and No symptoms. :( Need encouragement

PPlum

Reaction score
I'm 7 or 8 dpo today--not sure which, because last month I don't think I ever O'd and AF was so light on day 28 and 29 (only saw a little blood when I put a tampon in-TMI sorry) and then super heavy for the next 4 days, so not sure when 1st day of my cycle was.

Anyway, this TWW is KILLING me because the age gap is getting bigger and bigger and my husband thinks I'm being ridiculous, because he thinks that since we have 1, we should have no problem having another (I know that's completely WRONG). It only took us 2 months of ttc to conceive our 21 month old so I am worried it's not going to happen again, since we're both 32. I've been using OPK's and it really freaked me out that I had no surge last month. I have no symptoms except that yesterday, I felt a light twinge on my left side and I've felt light twinges on my right side for the 4 days before that. I read that progesterone causes the twinges and they mean nothing. I'm losing hope and I need some encouragement. :(

It took me one month to get pregnant with my first (also 21 months!).

We decided to start trying for #2 this month (well, I suppose in August) and I don't know why, but I am just flabbergasted this is not going the same as my first pregnancy. I have 28 day cycles and had a clear BFP on CD21 with my first! I'm now on CD22/23 (I didn't properly mark what day AF started last month) and BFN on IC and FRER. I know it's still so early so I'm keeping my head up!

You and I seem to be the same person! :) but I'm a little bit ahead of you I think. I didn't properly chart BBT either so hopefully if I'm out this month, I'll start that more consistently for next month. Not sure when I ovulated but we BD on CD12, 14, 15, 17, & 20.

For what it's worth, I never tested positive on ovulation tests with my first, and clearly I ovulated because it resulted in my kiddo :)

I'm not saying don't stress, because it's normal and it's unavoidable. But don't forget, you are still SOO in the running this month! You have lots of time left until AF could potentially show up. Maybe she won't! This could be your month!!! :) :dust:

We're an example of how things can change in an instant... We also had no problems. TTC baby 1, in fact I got pregnant twice both within 2 months of trying.

Fast forward almost 5 years and we've been TTC number 2 for 14 months. After 6 months of BFNs I had a feeling that something wasn't right.. After months of testing we found out that for some unexplained reason my husbands sperm doesn't move as quickly anymore.

So YES things can change... If you feel something isn't right then see your GP xx

keepholdingon So funny that we seem to be having the same experience right down to the age of our sons! nice to know I'm not alone and I really appreciate your words of encouragement. Good luck to you this month--my fingers are crossed! Lots of bay dust so we can keep that age gap in check!

tinadecember I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble and glad to know that you trusted your instincts and figured out what the issue is. Is there a treatment for slow-movers? I hope so and I hope it's an easy fix. I have been debating buying the at home tester for dh as well as the one to measure egg reserve on cd3, but I haven't gotten to it yet. Hope you get your baby soon!!

Thanks chick, well our consultant has put him on a drug called tamoxifen for 3 months, he seems quite optimistic that it will help so fingers crossed.

This is our first month of trying since the meds, my AF is due tomorrow aarrgghh!! Xx

I'm having the same trouble although this will be baby no4, I've never had any problems getting pregnant or staying pregnant until 2012 and always conceived within 1 month with my first 2 children, 2 months to conceive my 10 month old but I had two losses before him 1 conceived in 2 months lost at 12 weeks then 1 month to conceive lost at 11 weeks then I had my son at nearly 42. Since then I've had two chemical pregnancies in the last 6 months and its taking 3/4 months to fall, things do change but I believe mine is my age I'm 43 in Nov, I'm hoping you ladies get your bfp v soon! Xxxxx

Oasis717 I'm so sorry to hear about your losses. I really hope you get your bfp soon! hugs!

Thank you:) AF got me this time, onto the next cycle, wish you lots of luck too xxxx

Aww sucks Oasis717. :( I still don't have any symptoms and i'm due for AF on 9/13 or 9/14, so I really think I'm out too. The only thing off is that I'm absolutely freezing the past 2 nights and I feel like I have a hangover in the mornings, but I'm just a naturally cold person and my exhaustion is probably just because my 21 month old keeps waking up in the middle of the night. Oh well...I just want this cycle to be done so we can start working on the next cycle!!!

I'm still waiting I had to change my chart as after seeing red yest morn I assumed AF was here but nope nothing since, hate waiting! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->