TWW obsession

lenorajoy

Mom to a beautiful girl!
Reaction score
So I’ve had all of my pregnancy symptoms this TWW. Af is due tomorrow or Thursday. This morning after I went to the bathroom (for the third time since going to bed last night...) there was blood on my toilet paper. A small clot with bright red blood, it looked pretty much like a period. My heart sank! All the symptoms and AF comes early?? I wiped again and a small amount of blood. I wiped a third time and just brown spotting, almost nothing. No blood in the toilet. I put on a pad to monitor it, but when I peed again an hour later (like I did pretty much all day yesterday despite not drinking more than normal), nothing. A minuscule amount of brown blood on the pad.

I think there’s a good chance AF is just wonky and she will come as normal soon. Pretty sure I’m out. But now that I think I’m out, I realize I was so sure I would get a bfp. I didn’t want to get my hopes up and had doubts that I would actually see a positive, but despite my best efforts the symptoms were so promising. I know nobody can give me answers, I think I’m just feeling bummed out and looking for someone to commiserate with. I’m not counting myself out until AF actually arrives, but I’m torn between holding onto hope for a bfp and just giving up and waiting out AF.

Well, if anyone is interested, heavy bleeding with stringy clots (TMI!) started that night. These types of clots are very new to me. Heavy bleeding all day yesterday as well, but then by evening the tampon I removed was barely bloody. Put in another one, figuring it just hadn’t been in long and the bleeding was letting up some. I’d have at least some bleeding overnight considering how heavy it had been. This morning, same thing. I put on a pad instead since I was apparently only spotting. This was around 7:45 this morning. It’s now 2:15 and the pad is still clean. I’ve only seen a scant amount of blood when I wipe. I took a ic hpt and it was negative, but today is when I expected AF to arrive. More waiting... :coffee:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->