TWW testing and waiting to test

Petal1

Reaction score
I am 4 dpo and eager to test but i know i'd only get a bfn if i tested so early. Anyone else in same position? How long have you been trying for? This is our second cycle.

Wayy to early :) test at least after 8dpo.
I'm 7 dpo today and trying to be patient myself. I never thought I'd be saying that we've have been trying for over a year now! But I've had two miscarriages.. I wasn't allowed to try for 6th months after the first miscarriage.. So yeah I'm starting to lose patience. :(

I gave into temptation and obviously, bfn. When will you test again? Aww, well hopefully we will both be positive! My sister had two miscarriages so it's made me nervous about having one as they are common. Xx

I've always tested early.. And there's really no point I feel like. I had the doc put me on progesterone this time to take precaution in advance. So I think I'll wait till 14dpo, maybe 13 if I can't help myself lol. I hope we both get a bfp!
Was your sister ever able to have a baby?

My sister went on to have two boys! I wonder what some early signs of pregnancy are? So far i've not had anything unusual but it may too early cos implantation May not have even happened yet! Xx

For my first pregnancy I had AF like cramping at 8dpo for about a half hour. I knew something was going on. I also got creamy cm after my ovulation (usually I dry up). At 9 dpo I got a bfp. My second one I again got tons of creamy cm and a heavy feelig in my abdomen that I've only ever felt later in my first pregnancy. I knew I was pregnant like 2 days after ovulation! And I was right. This time since I am on progesterone I can't tell if I have cm or not! It's all being masked by the medicine. So I'm looking forward to a surprise :). Everyone is so diff though. My friend had cold symptoms that wouldn't go away. Another friend felt nothing for weeks!

Ahhh, interesting because today i found white, thick discharge...is. that a sign then? how far gone were you when yoi misscaried? How old are you? Xx

Hi girls :)

Im on cycle 2 for baby#1. Ive been havig similar symptoms to your pregnancies Dia0624.. Im 7dpo and had mild cramping today for about 5mins, felt like very very mild AF. I have also had lots of creamy cm. Trying my best not to symptom spot!! It's soo hard though! This is my first cycle charting and checking so its probably the same signs I'd get on a normal month but it is interesting to know you had those symptoms with your pregnancies!

How old are you both? I'd love to hear more!

It def is a good sign both of you!! I have read many say that it's a symptom to have lots of creamy cm! Fingers crossed!
I recently turned 30. My first pregnancy ended at 10 weeks, after I saw the heart beat and everything. It was heartbreaking, but unavoidable Bec the baby had chromosome issues. The second ended at 5 weeks. I think that pregnancy just didn't take because my hcg levels were very low when I started to m/c. So I hope this month brings good news. How old are you guys?

That is heart breaking, I'm so sorry to hear about your MCs :'( hoping you go on to conceive a good healthy sticky bean very very soon. Fingers crossed for you hun.

Im 23, my husband is nearly 24. We've been married a year and have been waiting for 'the right time to have a baby' - after spending lots of time with our nephew, we have seen how special it is and couldnt think of a better time than now!

I feel like AF is coming very soon :( I think I might be a bit upset as I feel I've really built myself up over the past few weeks. Ive learnt more about my cycle and conception this month than I ever knew before! So fascinating but its so easy to get obsessed!!

How are you feeling today? Where are you guys from? :)

Thanks xlottiex!
It's good you guys are getting a head start! I was too busy partying at your age lol!! I wish we tried sooner had I known it would be so difficult! Why do you think af is coming? When are you due for a period?
It is fascinating isn't it? I'm obsessed with it myself hehe. New Yorker here! You?

I'm around the same point in my cycle, I think I'm prob 5dpo. Third cycle ttc.

I've had cm too, not sure how to describe the consistency as I don't analyze that much, need to learn more about it! I've had a touch of nausea off and on last couple days and today my eyes are absolutely burning, and I don't get allergies or use a computer much, so I'm not sure if it's at all related??? But it's odd for me anyway. Also tonight starting to have some breast tenderness and last night I woke up with a very sore painful stomach and back.

Hi girls, i'm 24 and fiance is 29, we're from england, north east. Where you both from? U could do a test soon as some tests are accuratr four days before period due?! I really hope i'm pregnant, have mild cramps this morning in the right side. Currently revising for exams so that's keeping me occupied but i hope it's this month. Anyone been using ovulation tests? we did and so timed it right....so surely what reasons would there be that i wouldn't be pregnant unless something was wrong? Xx

Don't worry petal1, sometimes it just takes some time. My friend was also concerned but she finally got prego after a long time and is having a healthy pregnancy so far!
All this talk made me want to test .. I am 8/9 dpo today I think.. I'm not sure which bec I couldn't confirm when I ovulated exactly.. But got a stark white bfn on frer :( I knew I should have just waited!

Thanks Dia. Aww, well it's not over yet! I read earlier on a thread a women who tested in the day of her missed period and was negative, then two days later, was positive! Also, just remember there's always next month. I'm also feeling quite emotional today, may be the stress of exams, but hopefully it's hormones due to pregnancy! How fo your OHs feel about it all? Mine is excited for a baby but he is much more chilled then i am and says i'm wasting money going through all these pregnancy tests haha xx

Thanks Dia. Aww, well it's not over yet! I read earlier on a thread a women who tested in the day of her missed period and was negative, then two days later, was positive! Also, just remember there's always next month. I'm also feeling quite emotional today, may be the stress of exams, but hopefully it's hormones due to pregnancy! How fo your OHs feel about it all? Mine is excited for a baby but he is much more chilled then i am and says i'm wasting money going through all these pregnancy tests haha xx

My hubby is more relaxed and on the careful side. The last miscarriage happened on the day of his bday.. It was awful he was so sad even cried. So I try not to talk to him about it too much. He wants a baby now as much as I do. He's very sweet and supportive though, thank god for him he keeps me sane!

My Dh and I are both 29.

Dh is soooo excited and dying to be a dad! He was probably ready before I was!

When are you guys going to test?

Aww, that is sad, but it just means the baby you do have will be extra special because you know how precious they are and how long you waited for him/her. Well, i'm 5dpo now so probably five days from now (on tuesday) and from then everyday until it's positive or period shows...surely atleast one of us is going to get bfp! Xx

Might test again tomorrow. So much for will power haha. Keep us posted! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->