TWW-Tryna be FREE from symptom spotting :)

Decided to test today. BFN. At this point just waiting out Af.

Hiya sweety those cramps cud be implantation. I was so sure my period was coming like so so soo sure I was out.
I'm not 5 weeks and 5 days.
Those cramps I had was implantation. I felt it at 9 and 10dpo
U won't get a positive untill after implantation. I got a ton of BFNs then got a BFP at 11DPO.
Implantation can happen as late as 12DPO so hopefully that is what ure experiencing with these cramps.
Hope the witch stays away

Thx Suggerhoney. I'm praying that is so.
I had cramps on and off since 4/5 dpo.
Boobs are still sore...but that is my normal Pre Af symptom...

Congratulations to you ladies who have gotten their :bfp:.

I should have been 15 dpo today but I only started getting sore BBs about 5 days ago when I usually get them the day after O so I’m thinking I may have O’d late? I was going to test but I think I might wait another few days. My fingers are crossed that this is my month.

Trying not to symptom spot as have been disappointed too many times in the past but cannot miss the extreme sore BBs neae armpits and bear nipples and nausea which arrived yesterday. Wish me luck

Hi Kimmy1990.I had sore BBs near my armpits too,before I got my Bfp.Then it went away.What a weird symptom:shock: Hope you get your Bfp soon[-o<

Hi Kimmy1990.I had sore BBs near my armpits too,before I got my Bfp.Then it went away.What a weird symptom:shock: Hope you get your Bfp soon[-o<

This morning I woke up thinking it had gone but now it’s more near the centre which is more the pain I’m used to after O. Trying to remain positive. No stomach cramps yet but I did have short little pains in my stomach last night. Hoping that’s a good sign? Fingers crossed

Had cramps early in the morning today. Thought af was for sure coming as she was due yesterday/maybe today. Put tampon in and went back to bed. Woke up..no show.
Boobs still sore, which is a bit strange for me. Normally when af is due or day of the soreness starts to subside.

I'm still in the waiting game with Af. She may show today. My longest cycle has been 26 days... so she may come today if not tomorrow.
I don't want to test anymore...tired of seeing BFN...so I think Imma wait her out until Friday.:-(
Really not having any symptoms that I want to hang my hat on. Trying not to symptom spot. Only thing is that my boobs are still tender, which is also a PMS symptom for me.

Had cramps early in the morning today. Thought af was for sure coming as she was due yesterday/maybe today. Put tampon in and went back to bed. Woke up..no show.
Boobs still sore, which is a bit strange for me. Normally when af is due or day of the soreness starts to subside.

I'm still in the waiting game with Af. She may show today. My longest cycle has been 26 days... so she may come today if not tomorrow.
I don't want to test anymore...tired of seeing BFN...so I think Imma wait her out until Friday.:-(
Really not having any symptoms that I want to hang my hat on. Trying not to symptom spot. Only thing is that my boobs are still tender, which is also a PMS symptom for me.
Fingers crossed the :witch: stays away for you. I’m finally going to test. 3 days late and BB’s are aching. Hopefully it’s BFP for all of us.

Thx Suggerhoney. I'm praying that is so.
I had cramps on and off since 4/5 dpo.
Boobs are still sore...but that is my normal Pre Af symptom...

How are you doing now sweety?

Fingers crossed the :witch: stays away for you. I’m finally going to test. 3 days late and BB’s are aching. Hopefully it’s BFP for all of us.

I just posted on ure main post. I have it all crossed for you. I've heard that some womon won't get a positive untill a week after AF due.
U may of O late or u may be early pregnant but the test ain't picking it up yet.
Fixed this is ure month.

I just posted on ure main post. I have it all crossed for you. I've heard that some womon won't get a positive untill a week after AF due.
U may of O late or u may be early pregnant but the test ain't picking it up yet.
Fixed this is ure month.
Thankyou for your support. Everything crossed

I am out for the month as the :witch: arrived this morning. Fingers crossed for March

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->