TWW-Tryna be FREE from symptom spotting :)

LadyE80

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,
Newbie here. Str8 to the point. I am about 4/5 dpo. Tryna be MATURE and behave like I have some sense and NOT symptom spot..OOOHH the temptation!!!

The 'SYMPTOM' that has my hopes up is that DH looked at me this morning and said that I had the 'look' i had when we found out I was pregnant 4 years ago..LOL!

So 4 years ago, the day after BD he said I had a 'look' and just NEW I was pregnant. 10 days later I had my BFP.

Other than that I am just TRRRYYYIIINNNGGG not to symptom spot....who's with me???
Y'all don't leave my out here by myself!! Praying for my BFP:)

Hi LadyE80.I am a newbie here too.Not symptom spotting is do hard to do.My husband and I have been Ttc for about 3 months and I could have sworn that I was pregnant after the first month. But,nope! I am trying to hold out poas (peeing on a stick) until this Saturday when Af is supposed to be due.In the past I have typically tested after Af hasn't showed up.

Hi LaMama....I know!!!
Symptom spotting becomes second nAture once you venture into the world of TTC.
But it is also DEVASTATING when u have all the symptoms that you spotted and then it leads to BFN. UGH! I hate that feeling.

So I am tyring to NOT symptom spot and let wisdom and common sense differentiate between ACTUAL symptoms...PHANTOM symptoms and PMS symptoms....that way I can just relax.....I think:-k

AF isn't due until next Wednesday. I may wait until Sunday or Monday to test if I cannot control myself to wait until maybe day of AF due.

Sooo, I'm not symptom spotting right?? RIGHT!
Had dull cramping last night into today. Not getting hopes up...had this a few months back...way before af was due...and AF came.:-(

Feeling out arleady...but...I have many days left...I'm only 5/6 dpo.....soo...we'll see.

I'm 5dpo and only have light cramping that I keep telling myself is just in my head cause it probs is. #-oonly other thing is being a little crybaby today but who knows what number of things caused that. :lol:

I hold my hands up I'm guilty I'm guilty I was symptom from 3DPO.
I tried not to but it's so hard hahaha.
Good luck ladies not long now till testing hope u get ure BFPs.
My first obvious symtom was raised temp. It's remained at 37c or over since I ovulated.
Also had weird like tugging pains in right overy area at around 6 DPO . At 9DPO and 10DPO
I had implantation pain it felt like really sudden sharp twinges in my right overy and my uterus also had low back backache.
Also thought I was out and was so shocked when I got my BFP.
Good luck ladies

I recently heard that the day after Af is due,is the best time to take a pregnancy test.Does anyone know/think that there is any truth to that?

I recently heard that the day after Af is due,is the best time to take a pregnancy test.Does anyone know/think that there is any truth to that?

Hi hun. You can buy tests now that can detect up to 4 days b4 ure period is due.
But there only 99% on the day or a day after period is due.
But I tested early at 10 and 11DPO about 3 days b4 my period was due and I got a positive. First response early response is good I definitely recommend the pink dye brands. Blue dye tests are not as reliable and that clear blue early one is app known for giving false positives.
You can buy cheaper pink dye tests as well that can detect early.
Hope that helps.

Thank you Suggerhoney.I actually have some cheap brand pregnancy tests.I actually used the Wal-Mart cheap brand my last pregnancy 5 years ago.This is the first time that Dh and I are trying to get pregnant on purpose So,in my other pregnancies I always tested after Af,because we weren't even trying to get pregnant, it was just God's timing.In November after we first started Ttc I did test early and I got a Bfn after I had every conceivable ( Pun Unintended ) symptom.So,I am kind of leery of testing early.Especially,since I have always gotten my Bfp after Af was due.I am kinda rethinking testing early,as I have been fighting nausea/wanting to puke for about the last hour.

Thank you Suggerhoney.I actually have some cheap brand pregnancy tests.I actually used the Wal-Mart cheap brand my last pregnancy 5 years ago.This is the first time that Dh and I are trying to get pregnant on purpose So,in my other pregnancies I always tested after Af,because we weren't even trying to get pregnant, it was just God's timing.In November after we first started Ttc I did test early and I got a Bfn after I had every conceivable ( Pun Unintended ) symptom.So,I am kind of leery of testing early.Especially,since I have always gotten my Bfp after Af was due.I am kinda rethinking testing early,as I have been fighting nausea/wanting to puke for about the last hour.

Oh my goodness I think you shud test. I had really bad queezyness all last week but it's settled now but I'm sure it will be back with vengeance.
My first symptoms were sore tender boobies
Headaches
Feeling hot like hot flashes
Raise temp
Really watery mouth (Not sure if that's a symptom) but not normally like this.
Symptoms can start b4 ure period because as soon as implantation happens u are pregnant at that point.
I only got a faint positive with them cheepies a day b4 period with my DD. I had the tender boobies with her as well about a week b4 period was due and thought it odd as I don't get breast tenderness b4 my period.
Then the same with this one.
It sounds like u cud be esp if ure feeling sick that's definitely a symptom.
My sickness kicks in around 13 weeks so I've still got it all to come.
Good luck sweet

OMG!!!! Thank you,Jesus! I am in shock!!!!!! Suggerhoney,you were right! I woke up at 2 something Iin the morning and I wanted to test,but I decided to wait so that my urine would be more concentrated.Then,I woke up at 4 something and I decided ok,I cannot wait any longer I am going to test.So, I got a clean,dry container to pee in.The first test was the Wal-Mart cheapie.I thought that I saw a faint 2nd line,but I wasn't sure so I rushed downstairs to get another test.The cheap version of Clearblue.When I took that one I saw a faint line again.Just to be sure I rushed downstairs to get another pregnancy test, this one the cheap version of Clearblue digital.That was the longest 3 minutes of my life! I looked over and I saw Pregnant! Fingers crossed for you,Ladies!

OMG!!!! Thank you,Jesus! I am in shock!!!!!! Suggerhoney,you were right! I woke up at 2 something Iin the morning and I wanted to test,but I decided to wait so that my urine would be more concentrated.Then,I woke up at 4 something and I decided ok,I cannot wait any longer I am going to test.So, I got a clean,dry container to pee in.The first test was the Wal-Mart cheapie.I thought that I saw a faint 2nd line,but I wasn't sure so I rushed downstairs to get another test.The cheap version of Clearblue.When I took that one I saw a faint line again.Just to be sure I rushed downstairs to get another pregnancy test, this one the cheap version of Clearblue digital.That was the longest 3 minutes of my life! I looked over and I saw Pregnant! Fingers crossed for you,Ladies!

Yay. Thank you Jesus in deedy sis.
Fellow Christian here woohooo.
And woooooohooooooooo congratulations sweety I'm so happy for you awesome i actually got so excited reading this.
Fantastic news.
Hugs :friends:

Awww.... Thank you so much, Suggerhoney.So nice to "meet" you sister. I should add that even if we were to have another girl.I would be fine with that.As I am the oldest of 4 girls.

Awww.... Thank you so much, Suggerhoney.So nice to "meet" you sister. I should add that even if we were to have another girl.I would be fine with that.As I am the oldest of 4 girls.

Nice to meet you to sweety.
Awwww it's so exciting. Are you going to find out what ure having later on?
I always said I wudnt find out if I ever had one more but now I'm here and actually pregnant I don't think I'm gonna be able to say know at the 20 weeks scan when they say do you wanna know the sex. I expect oooow go on then hahaha.

I definitely am going to find out what we are having.We have always found out what we were having all 3 of my previous pregnancies.My husband was joking that we should leave it to be a surprise. But,I told him no.Because I need to know so that I can buy everything ahead of time and be prepared for the baby when I give birth.

10/11 dpo today. Was cramping a little yesterday. I am going to force myself to wait for af to arrive..either tomorrow or wednesday.

WOW!!!!!!!!..Congrats!
For some reason I didn't see any of these posts from you ladies on here. I kept checking and all I saw were my posts and yours LaMama.... I thought I was a loner in this thread.

Congrats again!!!!....OOOh-Weeeee!!!

I definitely am going to find out what we are having.We have always found out what we were having all 3 of my previous pregnancies.My husband was joking that we should leave it to be a surprise. But,I told him no.Because I need to know so that I can buy everything ahead of time and be prepared for the baby when I give birth.

Exactly I think it's good to know so u know what to buy.
I see u over in the October bumkins. Welcome to the group
if u got to preganacy and discussions
Ure see the October bumkins there as well and that one is very active. Loads of us on there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->