TWW - Update !!!!

angelface2

TTC #1
Reaction score
Ok ladies

Period due today just thought I had started went and had a wipe and it is yellowish mucus?!

I don't normally have this or noticed it before.

No pain in stomach yet which I normally get when due even more so when my ibs is flared.

Symptoms up until now; (tmi be aware)
Cm - watery
Cm - thick
Ewm - thick (blob of this in my panties)
Headaches
Dizziness/lightheaded
asleep by 8pm most nights not like me
13dpo - blob of yellowish mucus (felt like I had wet myself)
Bb's ache a little not too sensitive but noticeable when touched
Sicky/nausea feeling
Cold then hot sweats

I do have my period spots!!
Past few days I have been full if cold blocked nose , headaches disorientated,very weak,no taste
Or smell, weird sleeping patterns and dreams !

Ladies any advice would be appreciated! I'm being negative thinking the witch will stop by later on! Been ttc for 2 years !! Last months af was weird I started on the 3rd and had a massive bleed on the 5th I had literally gone to the loo went back to my office and I thought I had literally wet myself when I went to the ladies it was just everywhere (sorry tmi) after that the period was done not even a full three days and that day it was like it was all out of my system I didn't even feel it!! Is that crazy or what?!

So now sitting around waiting for the witch to arrive! I think I will be so disheartened when/if she does, this month has been an amazing month for symptoms, I don't chart or keep tabs on my bbt or cm but this month has been weird I noticed something and felt different, I know this could all be in my head but fingers crossed please🙏
X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->